    me know.

    Thniking about it!
    Dead_Dad

    Dead_Dad, Jan 16, 2005

  2. Dead_Dad

    °Mike° Guest

    You've screwed the registry's entries that keep track
    of where things are (supposed) to be installed. Use
    system restore and go back to a previous good session.
    Now copy, NOT move, each folder/subfolder to the
    'All Users' start menu -- do NOT copy/move the entire
    Programs folder, else you will get duplicates that will
    become renamed.

    On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:06:48 GMT, in
    <IFtGd.91389$6l.46972@pd7tw2no>
    "Dead_Dad" <s p a m t r a p @ y a h o o . c o m> scrawled: