    The mismatch is consistent however, "a" always results in "j" etc.

    What could cause such strange behaviour?

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, May 5, 2006

  2. Jimmy Dean

    beenthere Guest

    "Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > i.e. pressing "a" on the keyboard results in "j" (for example) on the
    > screen.
    >
    > The mismatch is consistent however, "a" always results in "j" etc.
    >
    > What could cause such strange behaviour?

    Fastest way to narrow down the problem, is to try another
    keyboard, if you can Jimmy.
    You don`t mention whether it`s ps\2 or USB.
    beenthere, May 5, 2006

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Jimmy Dean.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > i.e. pressing "a" on the keyboard results in "j" (for example) on the
    > screen.
    > The mismatch is consistent however, "a" always results in "j" etc.
    > What could cause such strange behaviour?

    Keyboard settings perhaps? Make sure it's using the keyboard region that
    matches the keyboard.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, May 5, 2006
  4. Jimmy Dean

    Cub Guest

    "Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message
    > i.e. pressing "a" on the keyboard results in "j" (for example) on the
    > screen.
    >
    > The mismatch is consistent however, "a" always results in "j" etc.
    >
    > What could cause such strange behaviour?
    >
    > jd

    I hjve the sjme problem let me know if you find out whjt it is

    Cub

    ;-)
    Cub, May 5, 2006
  5. Jimmy Dean

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "Cub" <> wrote in message

    > "Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message
    >> i.e. pressing "a" on the keyboard results in "j" (for example) on the
    >> screen.
    >>
    >> The mismatch is consistent however, "a" always results in "j" etc.
    >>
    >> What could cause such strange behaviour?
    >>
    >> jd

    > I hjve the sjme problem let me know if you find out whjt it is

    ROFLMJO
    Rich Wilson, May 6, 2006
  6. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Fri, 05 May 2006 13:22:56 GMT, "beenthere" <>
    wrote:

    >"Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message
    >> i.e. pressing "a" on the keyboard results in "j" (for example) on the
    >> screen.
    >>
    >> The mismatch is consistent however, "a" always results in "j" etc.
    >>
    >> What could cause such strange behaviour?
    >>

    >Fastest way to narrow down the problem, is to try another
    >keyboard, if you can Jimmy.

    Tried that, did not fix

    >You don`t mention whether it`s ps\2 or USB.

    USB

    tia
    jd
    Jimmy Dean, May 6, 2006