strange user account

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Nospam, Jul 25, 2006.

  1. Nospam

    Nospam Guest

    Windows XP fully patched.

    Acer 1642 laptop computer.

    I have only one login account on my system.

    yet when I look in user accounts in control panel I see 3 accounts

    do I have a SECURITY PROBLEM here?

    the three accounts are;

    1) mine

    2) guest account: it states guest account is OFF

    3) ASP.NET Machine A...'s account?
    Limited account Password protected.

    should I delete the last one, what is it, do I have a problem here?

    thanks

    --
    Nospam
    Nospam, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Nospam wrote:

    > 3) ASP.NET Machine A...'s account?
    > Limited account Password protected.
    >
    > should I delete the last one, what is it, do I have a problem here?

    Google exists... wait, this is actually fully documented on
    msdn.microsoft.com and also at downloads.microsoft.com

    BTW, would you please stop faking your eMail address like a dirty bastard?
    Sebastian Gottschalk, Jul 25, 2006