    Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:29:40 -0500
    From: "Geoffrey Self" <>
    To: Louie <>
    Subject: Re: byqubu, I just found out about her.

    THE YELLOW TEXT:

    chuff disparage coexistent crosshatch stipend bimetallism calcify
    emmett simper invalid commotion nasty doubleday perennial magnate
    penitent vivid drunken literary anachronism molal debugged brilliant
    germinate hydrophilic elisha idiocy nicholls celandine ancillary foray
    steady rosenblum amongst shanghai eleventh cockleshell ucla siegfried
    czar brazen expel automorphism boeotian talmud basilar gresham irma
    penchant contrive dereference dominic arctic spavin prostitution
    hydrolysis effusion superior boyle utopia dick infancy puck allstate
    songful mine mirage kaufman pediment polyhedra amsterdam cataclysmic
    compensatory hines balky adelia credenza campsite correspondent
    edwards actinolite baritone knobby videotape balm humpback psi babylon
    peripheral gist archae cake maloney tadpole burglar abutting layup
    print trunk basal maintain carla colon able catsup molasses pipe
    liveth boule barstow we'll crowley quetzal reub p sincere w december
    maurice plummet quarry sweet coagulable calamity fugal compile
    bolometer freshmen clerk constitute comma hagen inflammatory sorenson
    amidst film thrum badminton trisyllable buchanan cistern chivalrous
    cod hodgkin nurture domineer felony phalarope snappy atwood ambivalent
    cofactor wallis moonlight zest dissociable scoria confidante emplace
    methodology blatz functorial martensite spatula thump specious roomy
    esquire fiche chiang gate lepidolite expiate colorado yule ferguson
    davenport carriage delight shield inhere delicatessen lucretius muncie
    sabbath sash slug eigenspace deregulatory advice bocklogged moratorium
    cowardice glaucoma insist dragging hatchway inure batch cummins
    cutover moliere synapse transmittable tyrant abut acidulous inception
    meaningful quartzite bloodstream cow cetus bonfire doctoral downtown
    brandywine captivate excuse ebullient demon carry detente wondrous
    ductwork hawaiian drunkard townhouse bulk cream mystic dishwasher
    keynes inhabitant keddah frick hoarse squint bucknell contravariant
    aural greenish aft pure vivid roommate imperceptible incorporable cruz
    downside claudia double spacecraft cipher ct functor thorn scutum
    auditor command egocentric chortle cathedral connivance dipole balsa
    pith neuter pipeline parakeet screen anterior typewritten cowardice
    lepidolite phonon yard emplace wealth gusty seaward died gresham
    anaconda seance whitehorse recurring woebegone poe transposable
    anastigmatic elute brookhaven premise cryostat jazz pleistocene
    professor aspidistra micro mortgage grainy inability inbred arrogant
    breastplate sprite blather aug confirm infamous wilfred peer hungary
    agribusiness bamberger hebephrenic century gyroscope cornbread
    eastwood nitrogen traversal walrus slouch clear marine starlight
    health demit optometrist gwen genus eightieth eh adorn homebuild
    gibbet segregate discovery mccarthy irs habeas hulk hypocrisy creon
    north barracuda richfield die beep fraudulent mortgagee metamorphism
    span boolean delhi apposition kurd tenuous eater combinate breed lope
    jon rudy label miscellany fruitful chivalry fatigue amoco danzig
    Itz Just Me, Feb 26, 2004

  2. "Itz Just Me" <> wrote in message
    > Somehow...someone found my email address and sends me business BS,
    > mostly about mortgagues (I live in an apt and have NO interesting in
    > owning a home.)
    >
    > I use Eudora as my mail program.
    >
    > Usually, I delete anything like this, but I accidentally opened one
    > and underneath the message, was a bunch of words hidden in yellow.
    > The words seem random, but I suspect there is some purpose for them.
    >
    > Does anybody know why this was included in the email? I'll paste them
    > below...

    They're odd and unusual words that the spammer hopes will get them past a
    filter.

    With anything written in the last couple of years, it's likely to do the
    exact opposite..

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!
    Hairy One Kenobi, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Itz Just Me

    kulm_nd Guest

    Spam filters weigh the whole text against known spam words, the sender is
    tipping the balance so the filter thinks it is a non-spam e-mail.

    g-w

    kulm_nd, Feb 26, 2004