    Does anyone know how I can correct this?

    Many thanks in advance.

    Corinne

    Corinne, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Corinne

    Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 06:15:37 GMT, Corinne <> wrote:

    >I just installed Netscape 7.1.
    >
    >I love it, and everything works fine except for the newsgroups.
    >
    >I subscribe to a newsgroup, and can read/compose. The maddening part is
    >that every time I once again enter a newsgroup, it asks me if I want to
    >subscribe.
    >
    >Does anyone know how I can correct this?
    >
    >Many thanks in advance.
    >
    >Corinne

    Corinne,

    I don't know how to solve your problem. I use netscape for e-mail and
    the web, but I like Free Agent from forteinc.com for newsgroups. Yes,
    free!

    Roy - Carpe Noctem

    , Nov 5, 2003

  3. Corinne

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Corinne <> wrote in news:dA0qb.251$ss.6694
    @bcandid.telisphere.com:

    > Does anyone know how I can correct this?

    Netscape 7 is not a good newsclient and is hounded by issues like this.
    Other than trying a more recent version of Mozilla from Mozilla.org (which
    Netscape is a branded version of), or the standalone Thunderbird (again,
    from Mozilla.org), I don't have any suggestions for you

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Corinne

    Professor Guest

    It might be part of the program. OE always asks that question when you enter
    a new newsgroup and when you leave you are asked if you want to subscribe.

    Professor, Nov 8, 2003