    Anyone ever encounter anything like this? If not, could someone please post
    the tech support phone number for Powerlink.

    Thanks.
    Bo, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Bo

    Bo Guest

    browser access just came back on its own. If anyone has a clue as to what
    may have happened, I'd still love to know.

    "Bo" <> wrote in message
    > In 5 years I've never encountered this:
    >
    > e-mail and nntp services are running fine. I'm even able to ftp to and

    from

    Bo, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Bo wrote:

    > browser access just came back on its own. If anyone has a clue as to what
    > may have happened, I'd still love to know.

    Educated guess: Your ISP was blocking certain ports (maybe to protect from
    blaster) and someone accidentally included the TCP ports in the range. Ask
    them, but don't expect a "Yes we fucked up" answer. :)
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 19, 2003