    do that).

    Thanks

    John

    John Lee, Dec 14, 2006

  2. John Lee

    DH Guest

    "John Lee" <> wrote in message
    news:3gagh.7840$...
    >I recently upgraded IE6 to IE7. Since then, every time I start up the
    >computer I get a window with this message:
    >
    > "SmartBridge: MotiveSB.exe Entry Point Not Found
    > The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in
    > the dynamnic link library PSAP.DLL"
    >
    > I exit out of it and everything seems to work OK.
    >
    > But can anyone throw some light on this? For a start I have no idea what
    > SmartBridge might be, I can't find it in the Program Lists - maybe it's a
    > remnant from some old program I no longer use. Is there any way I could
    > stop this window appearing, without having to delve deep (I don't want to
    > have to do that).
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

    A possible answer is here:
    http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/business/technology/16149447.htm

    Dave H.

    DH, Dec 14, 2006

  3. John Lee

    John Lee Guest

    Hi DH

    What a helpful response. When I have five minutes I will go thro the
    suggestions made in the article. On the face of it, it seems just what I am
    looking for.

    Thanks a lot

    John

    John Lee, Dec 14, 2006