    picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message "Sorry, not
    today!". Has anyone ever had this problem? And what does this mean?
    Thanks! Ella

    Ella, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Ella

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 26 Feb 2007 10:20:43 -0800, "Ella" <> wrote:

    >Recently when I was trying to copy/paste a document page with a small
    >picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message "Sorry, not
    >today!". Has anyone ever had this problem? And what does this mean?
    >Thanks! Ella

    With your lack of details, I can only suggest you try again tomorrow.

    Evan Platt, Feb 26, 2007

  3. Ella

    meerkat Guest

    "Ella" <> wrote in message
    > Recently when I was trying to copy/paste a document page with a small
    > picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message "Sorry, not
    > today!". Has anyone ever had this problem? And what does this mean?
    > Thanks! Ella

    That`s Not a M$ message !.

    meerkat, Feb 26, 2007
  4. Ella

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 26 Feb 2007 10:20:43 -0800, "Ella" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Recently when I was trying to copy/paste a document page with a small
    >> picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message "Sorry, not
    >> today!". Has anyone ever had this problem? And what does this mean?
    >> Thanks! Ella

    > With your lack of details, I can only suggest you try again tomorrow.

    Heh heh <g>!! But it's already tomorrow somewhere...

    WhzzKdd, Feb 26, 2007
  5. Ella

    WhzzKdd Guest

    meerkat wrote:
    > "Ella" <> wrote in message
    >> Recently when I was trying to copy/paste a document page with a small
    >> picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message "Sorry, not
    >> today!". Has anyone ever had this problem? And what does this mean?
    >> Thanks! Ella
    >>

    > That`s Not a M$ message !.

    Agreed <g>! Best guess? Trojan? Malware of some sort? Neighborhood kid got
    bored? Dunno...

    If it were me, I'd start by running some good malware scans.

    WhzzKdd, Feb 26, 2007
  6. Ella

    meerkat Guest

    "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On 26 Feb 2007 10:20:43 -0800, "Ella" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Recently when I was trying to copy/paste a document page with a small
    >>> picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message "Sorry, not
    >>> today!". Has anyone ever had this problem? And what does this mean?
    >>> Thanks! Ella

    >> With your lack of details, I can only suggest you try again tomorrow.

    > Heh heh <g>!! But it's already tomorrow somewhere...

    Yes, but if it`s tomorrow, it`s today there <g>.

    meerkat, Feb 26, 2007
  7. Ella

    WhzzKdd Guest

    meerkat wrote:
    > "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> With your lack of details, I can only suggest you try again
    >>> tomorrow.

    >> Heh heh <g>!! But it's already tomorrow somewhere...
    >>

    > Yes, but if it`s tomorrow, it`s today there <g>.

    Boy, what a screwed up world we revolve around on...

    :)

    WhzzKdd, Feb 26, 2007
  8. Ella

    SJP Guest

    "Ella" <> wrote in message
    > Recently when I was trying to copy/paste a document page with a small
    > picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message "Sorry, not
    > today!". Has anyone ever had this problem? And what does this mean?
    > Thanks! Ella

    Is this happening on a certain website with a no right click script running?

    SJP, Feb 26, 2007
  9. Ella

    meerkat Guest

    "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message
    > meerkat wrote:
    >> "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message

    >>> Heh heh <g>!! But it's already tomorrow somewhere...
    >>>

    >> Yes, but if it`s tomorrow, it`s today there <g>.

    > Boy, what a screwed up world we revolve around on...
    >
    > :)

    I`m always scared of falling off.
    I haven`t got a seat belt, and we`re going pretty damn
    fast %> ).

    meerkat, Feb 26, 2007
  10. Ella

    soundblasted Guest

    "Ella" <> wrote in message
    > Recently when I was trying to copy/paste a document page with a small
    > picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message "Sorry, not
    > today!". Has anyone ever had this problem? And what does this mean?
    > Thanks! Ella

    You're an AOLer and GGrouper........Sigh.
    Ella, Your post shows you are out of your depth.
    But I'll take a guess. When you type "document" I'll assume you mean
    from a Word or office document, and you are attempting to copy to
    another document?
    If so, the "picture" is termed: clip art.
    MS supply zillions of such images for free download:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/clipart/default.aspx
    And as such are compatible with most office products.
    But not vice-versa - if you are using an open source or
    propriatary application, it may not be compliant with MS.
    Thats to say if you are copying from a non-MS office
    document into a MS word etc, you may get a confused error.
    So copy all but exclude the clip art, then download it from
    the above site (it will be there) and paste it to the document.

    I dread to think what type of document you'll produce when
    you can't even form a coherent ng question.

    soundblasted, Feb 26, 2007
  11. Ella

    WhzzKdd Guest

    meerkat wrote:
    > "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message
    >> meerkat wrote:
    >>> "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message

    >>> Yes, but if it`s tomorrow, it`s today there <g>.

    >> Boy, what a screwed up world we revolve around on...
    >>
    >> :)
    >>

    > I`m always scared of falling off.
    > I haven`t got a seat belt, and we`re going pretty damn
    > fast %> ).

    LOL!

    WhzzKdd, Feb 27, 2007
  12. Ella

    Ella Guest

    On Feb 26, 3:09�pm, "soundblasted" <> wrote:
    > "Ella" <> wrote in message

    > > Recently when I was trying to copy/paste a document page with a small
    > > picture on in I kept getting a Microsoft message  "Sorry, not
    > > today!".  Has anyone ever had this problem?  And what does this mean?
    > > Thanks!  Ella

    > You're an AOLer and GGrouper........Sigh.
    > Ella, Your post shows you are out of your depth.
    > But I'll take a guess. When you type "document" I'll assume you mean
    > from a Word or office document, and you are attempting to copy to
    > another document?
    > If so, the "picture" is termed: clip art.
    > MS supply zillions of such images for free download:http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/clipart/default.aspx
    > And as such are compatible with most office products.
    > But not vice-versa - if you are using an open source or
    > propriatary application, it may not be compliant with MS.
    > Thats to say if you are copying from a non-MS office
    > document into a MS word etc, you may get a confused error.
    > So copy all but exclude the clip art, then download it from
    > the above site (it will be there) and paste it to the document.
    >
    > I dread to think what type of document you'll produce when
    > you can't even form a coherent ng question.

    I use Win XP/2sp and this is the first time this happaned. I did just
    what you suggested and pasted the picture separately and it worked
    fine. This was a page with 3 small pictures and the bigger one gave
    me trouble. Thank you so much for your help. Ella

    Ella, Feb 27, 2007