    newsreader is properly displaying the typeface?

    Any comments welcomed.

    Ed
    Ed Rust, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Ed Rust wrote:

    > Over the past month or so I've been receiving 5-6 e-mails a week in what
    > appears to be Cyrillic characters. I'm curious if this is unusual for
    > two reasons - am I the only one getting them and is it odd that my
    > newsreader is properly displaying the typeface?
    >
    > Any comments welcomed.
    >
    > Ed

    I've had spam in almost all character sets except hindi. My solution has
    been to block the hell out of all asian character sets. So, no, it's not
    unusual. Wether or not it's unusual that your unknow application
    displays it, I can't tell you.

    --
    Groeten/Regards
    Jeroen Wijnands
    Jeroen Wijnands, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Ed Rust

    Plato Guest

    Ed Rust wrote:

    > Over the past month or so I've been receiving 5-6 e-mails a week in what
    > appears to be Cyrillic characters. I'm curious if this is unusual for

    Dont download them. Delete them from the server.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 23, 2004