    I want my... I want my...
    I want my sex TV...
    http://tinyurl.com/34h7l

    d w a c o n, Feb 20, 2004

  2. d w a c o n

    °Mike° Guest

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
    Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:45:40 -0500, in
    <TMcZb.6196$7k3.4566@fed1read01>
    d w a c o n scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 20, 2004

  3. d w a c o n

    Miggsee Guest

    Hey Mike,

    I had to do a parent in-service tonight.

    Your maintenance page was a good addition to my hand out for the parents.

    Thank you. :)

    Miggsee, Feb 20, 2004
  4. d w a c o n

    °Mike° Guest

    Cool. You're welcome. :)

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:40:35 -0500, in
    <c13s2u$1di322$-berlin.de>
    Miggsee scrawled:

    >Hey Mike,
    >
    >I had to do a parent in-service tonight.
    >
    >Your maintenance page was a good addition to my hand out for the parents.
    >
    >Thank you. :)

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance