    spring and I don't want the same thing to happen.

    --
    To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address
    Chris F., Jan 10, 2007

  2. Both are possible. How do the game's recommended specs compare to what
    your computer has?

    Justin Brown - SYNACS, Jan 10, 2007

  3. Chris F.

    Chris F. Guest

    My mistake - the game is Xpand Rally Xtreme, not Xtreme Rally
    Championship. Too many racing games in my collection.......
    My system actually does meet the specs, at least for CPU and memory. The
    specs specify an GeForce 5700 card with DirectX 9.0 or better, all I know
    about my card is that it's a Ti4400.
    Doesn't really matter though, since I had no intention of buying the game
    until I have a new PC (and, of course, when the full game is released)

    Chris F., Jan 10, 2007