    Google there were other people who had the same problem
    but no one had any solutions.

    Thanks! Marc

    Marc, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Marc

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Marc" <> say in
    news:136e01c4d7d9$412734a0$:

    > I'm prepping for my 70-217 exam and I try to run the
    > practice exam that came with my Microsoft book, which has
    > worked fine in the past, but now when I
    > run it, I get a script error saying
    > that 'objBigList.documentElement' is null or not an
    > object. I have no idea what that means, so I by it and
    > tell it to keep running scripts on the page. Problem is
    > when I start the exam, the whole screen in blank where
    > there used to be questions. Tried saying to not run
    > scripts, but same thing. I un-installed and re-installed,
    > but got the same message. Then I installed it on a
    > different machine, and still got the same message. Anyone
    > have any ideas, or how I can tell Microsoft about this?
    > How do I contact Microsoft about this. When I looked at
    > Google there were other people who had the same problem
    > but no one had any solutions.
    >
    > Thanks! Marc

    no really:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.asp
    you can e-mail them or you can read the faq or you can search the techent
    articles on it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Marc

    Neal Makely Guest

    "Marc" <> wrote in message
> [...]
    <snip>
    > run it, I get a script error saying
    > that 'objBigList.documentElement' is null or not an
    > object. I have no idea what that means, so I by it and
    > tell it to keep running scripts on the page. Problem is
    > when I start the exam, the whole screen in blank where
    > there used to be questions.

    <snip>

    As I recall, this is due to a problem with the KB840315 update. There is a
    fix on Microsoft's site:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;885674

    I had the same errors with the XP and SQL tests.
    Neal

    Neal Makely, Dec 2, 2004