    major in electrical engineering
    mechanized infantry reservist
    dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 20, 2007

  2. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Mike Russell Guest

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:
    > I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital camera
    > that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.I don't
    > remember all the details of the dream, but a relative showed me how this
    > camera worked, and I was amazed and thought, how is this possible.And then,
    > I shot a roll of film and took it to processing, and I claimed it after half
    > an hour, and then the dream stopped.Anyone here dreaming also about digital
    > photography?

    You might enjoy watching the movie "The Man Who Fell to Earth". In it
    there are a number of marvelous inventions, brought to Earth from an
    alien civilization, and one of them is the ultimate camera.
    ---
    Mike Russell - www.curvemeister.com
    Mike Russell, Jun 20, 2007

  3. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    gpaleo Guest

    Ï "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

    > I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital
    > camera
    > that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.I don't
    > remember all the details of the dream, but a relative showed me how this
    > camera worked, and I was amazed and thought, how is this possible.And
    > then,
    > I shot a roll of film and took it to processing, and I claimed it after
    > half
    > an hour, and then the dream stopped.Anyone here dreaming also about
    > digital
    > photography?
    > --
    > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    > major in electrical engineering
    > mechanized infantry reservist
    > dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

    Seems you need a vacation REAL bad........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;-))
    Giwrgos
    gpaleo, Jun 20, 2007
  4. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Rich Guest

    On Jun 20, 12:27 pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <>
    wrote:
    > I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital camera
    > that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.

    Leica R9
    Rich, Jun 20, 2007
  5. Mike Russell wrote:
    > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:
    >> I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital
    >> camera
    >> that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.I don't
    >> remember all the details of the dream, but a relative showed me how this
    >> camera worked, and I was amazed and thought, how is this possible.And
    >> then,
    >> I shot a roll of film and took it to processing, and I claimed it
    >> after half
    >> an hour, and then the dream stopped.Anyone here dreaming also about
    >> digital
    >> photography?

    > You might enjoy watching the movie "The Man Who Fell to Earth". In it
    > there are a number of marvelous inventions, brought to Earth from an
    > alien civilization, and one of them is the ultimate camera.

    Which one?
    The first one is with D. Bowie + Rip Torn + Buck Henry.

    The Man Who Fell to Earth (1976)
    The Man Who Fell to Earth (1987) (TV)
    The Man Who Fell to Earth (2007)

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Jun 20, 2007
  6. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:27:01 +0300, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios"
    <> wrote:
    : I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital camera
    : that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.I don't
    : remember all the details of the dream, but a relative showed me how this
    : camera worked, and I was amazed and thought, how is this possible.And then,
    : I shot a roll of film and took it to processing, and I claimed it after half
    : an hour, and then the dream stopped.Anyone here dreaming also about digital
    : photography?

    What is this, rec.psychology.dreams?

    After you woke up, did you remember what your relative told you, so that you
    can file a patent application?

    OTOH, common sense suggests that it would be difficult to manufacture such a
    beast to sell for less than the combined cost of separate digital and film
    cameras. So I'll bet you never make any money off the idea. But if you do, be
    sure to cut your relative in on the action.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Jun 20, 2007
  7. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    embee Guest

    "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> wrote in message
    >I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital
    >camera
    > that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.I don't
    > remember all the details of the dream, but a relative showed me how this
    > camera worked, and I was amazed and thought, how is this possible.And
    > then,
    > I shot a roll of film and took it to processing, and I claimed it after
    > half
    > an hour, and then the dream stopped.Anyone here dreaming also about
    > digital
    > photography?

    I have a recurring dream/nightmare where I open my latest bank statement and
    find I hardly have any cash left because of my relentless spending on camera
    equipment. Then I wake up, and find out that it's all true.......
    embee, Jun 21, 2007
  8. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Mike Russell Guest

    John McWilliams wrote:

    [re futuristic camera in "The Man Who Fell to Earth]
    > Which one?
    > The first one is with D. Bowie + Rip Torn + Buck Henry.

    That's it. The alien camera, BTW, does not hold a candle to the average
    point and shoot - how far we've come :)

    --
    Mike Russell - www.curvemeister.com
    Mike Russell, Jun 21, 2007
  9. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Rich <> wrote:
    >On Jun 20, 12:27 pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <>
    >wrote:
    >> I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital camera
    >> that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.

    >Leica R9

    Hasselblad too, if I recall correctly.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Jun 21, 2007
  10. Ï "Ray Fischer" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > Rich <> wrote:
    > >On Jun 20, 12:27 pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <>
    > >wrote:
    > >> I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital

    camera
    > >> that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.

    > >Leica R9

    > Hasselblad too, if I recall correctly.

    No, without changing backs, of course, in the same body;-)

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 21, 2007
  11. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    CoolPix Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:27:01 +0300, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios"

    what you smokin?

    CoolPix, Jun 21, 2007
  12. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Robert Coe Guest

    :
    : > >wrote:
    : > >> I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital
    : > >> camera that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.
    : > >
    : > >Leica R9
    : >
    : > Hasselblad too, if I recall correctly.
    : >
    : No, without changing backs, of course, in the same body;-)

    And as I recall, the digital back for a Hasselblad goes for about $20,000 at
    B&H.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Jun 22, 2007
  13. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    John Turco Guest

    Ray Fischer wrote:

    > Rich <> wrote:
    > >On Jun 20, 12:27 pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <>
    > >wrote:
    > >> I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a digital camera
    > >> that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot film.

    > >Leica R9

    > Hasselblad too, if I recall correctly.
    >
    > --
    > Ray Fischer

    Hello, Ray;

    Olympus "Camedia C-211" digital printing camera (2.1 megapixel),
    also; it utilized Polaroid "Type 500" instant film.

    With a list price of $799, upon its U.S. debut (October, 2000),
    the C-211 was a somewhat expensive "point and shoot" digicam!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Jun 22, 2007
  14. ? "Robert Coe" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:47:54 +0300, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios"
    > <> wrote:
    > :
    > : Ï "Ray Fischer" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    > : news:467a022e$0$14064$...
    > : > Rich <> wrote:
    > : > >On Jun 20, 12:27 pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <>
    > : > >wrote:
    > : > >> I recently had 4-5 times the very same dream.I dreamt I had a

    digital
    > : > >> camera that, besides having a sensor, of course, could also shoot

    film.
    > : > >
    > : > >Leica R9
    > : >
    > : > Hasselblad too, if I recall correctly.
    > : >
    > : No, without changing backs, of course, in the same body;-)
    >
    > And as I recall, the digital back for a Hasselblad goes for about $20,000

    at
    > B&H.

    Yeah, almost two cars for me...
    (My dream car is Fiat Punto Van which sells for 12,000 euros here...)

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 23, 2007