    entered into the test and it showed on the test menu that my drive exists.
    Out of everything, only the tests show that the drive exists. Can anyone help
    me? Sorry if I didn't put this question on a more specified group.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGlh?=, Dec 5, 2005

  2. hi there, have you taken a look at the boot.ini file? how about the active
    partitition?
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Yes. WHat should I find there that'll help me? No matter what I do, it has
    more messages such as "Invalid disk drive" "No partitioning in drive c". I
    changed the batteries in I believe the motherboard, or um, well my stepdad
    did something like that. Also, the other time drive c exists after the bios
    is shown on startup, is when I hook up the other drive, drive d. I know that
    I didn't mix the drives up either. Another thing, drive c won't register,
    which says that there must be a virus in the bios, but my stepdad is sure
    that it can't be.

    Any further help?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlh?=, Dec 9, 2005
  4. please post the boot.ini content here and tell me what the active partitition
    is.
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 9, 2005
  5. It has "no boot.ini file to view" it said. There's one active partition.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlh?=, Dec 10, 2005
  6. > It has "no boot.ini file to view" it said. There's one active partition.

    > "fmsmcse" wrote:
    >
    > > please post the boot.ini content here and tell me what the active partitition is.

    what's the exact error message?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 13, 2005