    out of 3.

    Anyone experienced this before? Any ideas?

    D.
    David, Oct 16, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    (David) wrote:

    >I'm getting this really strange application behavior in random
    >applications.
    >
    >For one example, MS Word automatically puts strike throughs in links
    >or text and it can't be changed. I know where to change the setting
    >and do so correctly and have even reinstalled word but it doesn't
    >work.

    Do you think you know where to change the setting and do so correctly
    and have even reinstalled word but it does not work?

    >I print and my printer job window says it's printing page number 120
    >out of 3.

    A silent mouth is melodious.

    >Anyone experienced this before? Any ideas?

    Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone.

    >D.

    Lol.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "You have an extra "l" in your name, and the air in your head has gone
    bad. Be sure to stay out of direct sunlight until you change it. You
    don't want to be walking around with your relief valve popping open
    unexpectedly, and your comment shows that something like that is
    already happening." -- John Griffin
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 16, 2004

  3. David

    David Guest

    Lady Chatterly <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > In article <>,
    > (David) wrote:
    > >
    > >I'm getting this really strange application behavior in random
    > >applications.
    > >
    > >For one example, MS Word automatically puts strike throughs in links
    > >or text and it can't be changed. I know where to change the setting
    > >and do so correctly and have even reinstalled word but it doesn't
    > >work.

    > Do you think you know where to change the setting and do so correctly
    > and have even reinstalled word but it does not work?
    >
    > >I print and my printer job window says it's printing page number 120
    > >out of 3.

    > A silent mouth is melodious.
    >
    > >Anyone experienced this before? Any ideas?

    > Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone.
    >
    > >D.

    > Lol.

    I'm sure your parents will probably never see this but I wish more
    people would not let their kids play on the news groups, it's a bad
    waste of everyone's time.
    David, Oct 17, 2004