    to the sound coming from her mouth. If anyone sees this on the shelf do
    yourself a favor and don't pick it up.

    LVIII
    Lord Vader III, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Lord Vader III

    Stan Brown Guest

    In article <> in alt.video.dvd, Lord Vader
    III <> wrote:
    >Blockbuster actually has this title listed as "action".

    They've got /The Madness of King George/ under "comedy".

    I don't think you can pay much attention to video stores'
    categories. They also seem to have declared war on the alphabet. It
    always takes twice as long to find anything as it should, even on
    the new-release wall. Hollywood is no better, but at least the
    rental period is five nights instead of one.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    Stan Brown, Sep 8, 2003