Straight Talk wireless internet question?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Kyote, Apr 16, 2010.

  1. Kyote

    Kyote Guest

    Does anyone know if you can tether a Straight Talk wireless cell phone
    to a laptop or home PC and surf the net?

    I have a friend who just switched to Straight Talk and is wanting her
    net back, but verizon is telling her she has to buy a card that costs
    over $120 and sign a contract.

    I've read on one site that you can tether some, or maybe 1 of the
    phones. Also, to me tethering means using the wireless phone to access
    the Internet from a regular computer(Laptop/HomePC).

    By the way my friends cell phone is the samsung r355c. If even if that
    1 is not capable of tethering I'd love information on whether or not
    the others are. She might change phones is so.

    Any information would be appreciated very much.
    --
    Kyote

    sends.hearty("Greetings!");
    Kyote, Apr 16, 2010