    I have one compartment in my briefcase to store these things. Is there any
    reason why not to put spare CF card/s next to my spare battery/s?

    Ken
    Ken, Jul 5, 2006

  2. Ken

    Bigguy Guest

    None whatsoever.... ;-)

    But not a good idea to keep CFs and heavy batteries loose in a solid case
    and shake them all around....
    It is a must to keep CF cards in their cases though - they don't like dust +
    fluff etc. in their connectors.

    Guy

    Bigguy, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Ken

    Matt Ion Guest

    Ken wrote:
    > I have one compartment in my briefcase to store these things. Is there any
    > reason why not to put spare CF card/s next to my spare battery/s?

    Do their colors clash? Most batteries are black, and black looks good
    with pretty much anything, so there shouldn't be a problem...
    Matt Ion, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Ken

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ken wrote:
    > I have one compartment in my briefcase to store these things. Is there any
    > reason why not to put spare CF card/s next to my spare battery/s?
    >
    > Ken

    Not any I can think of.
    Ron Hunter, Jul 5, 2006
  5. Ken

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <44ab6723$0$4382$>,
    "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:

    > I have one compartment in my briefcase to store these things. Is there any
    > reason why not to put spare CF card/s next to my spare battery/s?

    Why not? In my camera, the battery compartment is located right next to
    the CF card. I also keep my spare CF cards and batteries in the same
    compartment and they are fine.
    Shawn Hirn, Jul 5, 2006
  6. Ken

    Ken Guest

    "Shawn Hirn" <> wrote in message
    > In article <44ab6723$0$4382$>,
    > "Ken" <Reply to NG only> wrote:
    >
    >> I have one compartment in my briefcase to store these things. Is there
    >> any
    >> reason why not to put spare CF card/s next to my spare battery/s?

    > Why not? In my camera, the battery compartment is located right next to
    > the CF card. I also keep my spare CF cards and batteries in the same
    > compartment and they are fine.

    Good point!!

    Ken
    Ken, Jul 5, 2006