    than C ?

    Thanks
    John B
    John B, May 12, 2009

  2. John B

    DZN Guest

    "John B" <> wrote in message
    news:_XaOl.17452$...

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I would like to know if I can change the location on my store
    > folder? My C drive has gotten too full keeping me from retrieving my
    > e-mail
    > in Outlook Express I have my hard drive in three partionsions C, D,
    > and E. Can I put the store folder in one of the other partionsions other
    > than C ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > John B

    I'm not sure but this seems like an easy one to just try and see if it
    works.>
    DZN, May 12, 2009

  3. John B

    Max Pole Guest

    When your c-drive is too full to even retrieve emails you should clean
    it up first. You can use CCleaner to get rid of all useless files
    easily, and uninstall all the programs you don't use anymore (works
    within ccleaner aswell). You can even think about rezising drive c. I
    would use EASEUS for this job. Maybe merging c and d to one partition
    would be a good option for you. good luck...

    Max Pole, May 12, 2009
  4. John B

    Mike Easter Guest

    John B wrote:
    > I would like to know if I can change the location on my store
    > folder?

    Yes.

    > My C drive has gotten too full keeping me from retrieving my
    > e-mail
    > in Outlook Express I have my hard drive in three partionsions C,
    > D, and E. Can I put the store folder in one of the other partionsions
    > other than C ?

    Yes.

    http://www.insideoe.com/files/
    The OE Store Folder
    How OE stores files on your hard disk
    How to move your store root
    How to maintain your store root
    Automatic Maintenance
    How to compact your OE folders
    How to clean up your OE news folders

    It will be worth your time to browse all around Tom Koch's OE site.

    HomeFAQsFilesBackupProblemsTipsToolsCommunitiesLinks

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 12, 2009
  5. John B

    Jordon Guest

    John B wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I would like to know if I can change the location on my store
    > folder? My C drive has gotten too full keeping me from retrieving my
    > e-mail
    > in Outlook Express I have my hard drive in three partionsions C, D,
    > and E. Can I put the store folder in one of the other partionsions other
    > than C ?

    Tools, Options, Maintenance, Store Folder, Change

    --
    Jordon
    Jordon, May 12, 2009
  6. John B