  1. pm

    pm Guest

    The DVDs one buys and rents, are they +,- or RAM, etc??
    pm, Feb 12, 2004

  2. pm

    Justin Guest

    pm wrote on [Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:41:23 -0600]:
    > The DVDs one buys and rents, are they +,- or RAM, etc??

    None of the above.

    They are DVDs.
    Justin, Feb 12, 2004

  3. pm

    Spam Buster Guest

    "pm" <> wrote in message
    | The DVDs one buys and rents, are they +,- or RAM, etc??

    They are DVD-ROM.
    Spam Buster, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Justin wrote:

    > pm wrote on [Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:41:23 -0600]:
    >
    >>The DVDs one buys and rents, are they +,- or RAM, etc??

    > None of the above.
    >
    > They are DVDs.

    Bless their lil' coded/produced-on-commercial-equipment hearts. :)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Feb 12, 2004
  5. pm

    Biz Guest

    They are DVD-Video disks. -/+/RAM are all burnable formats. Commercial
    dvds are pressed and not burned

    Biz, Feb 12, 2004
  6. pm

    Richard C. Guest

    "pm" <> wrote in message news:c0ep4l$biml$...
    : The DVDs one buys and rents, are they +,- or RAM, etc??
    :
    ==================
    They are none of the above.
    They are PRESSED............they have more capacity and higher quality than any that
    you can create.
    Richard C., Feb 12, 2004
  7. pm

    BillKirch Guest

    >The DVDs one buys and rents, are they +,- or RAM, etc??

    None of the above. They are DVD-9's . These can be multi layered. Burners for
    this will be available soon. BG
    Go to Dvdrhelp.com for any other questions. BG
    BillKirch, Feb 13, 2004