    Can anyone please advise where I can find a comparison between
    different manufacturers Type I/II CompactFlash memory cards and
    Microdrives? How do Sandisk rate??
    krungthep56, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Do no worry about that. Just buy the cheapest card, because this technology
    is very well developed and reliable. I always buy through the eBay the cheap
    cards and had never any problem. Buy several smaller cards rather than one
    big one. If it goes or someone steals it then you loose fewer pictures.

    Jan

    Jan Nademlejnsky, Aug 27, 2004