    Express
    MSMSGS.EXE opens. How do I put an end to this
    Thankyou

    Andy, Jan 15, 2006

  2. Andy

    John Holmes Guest

    Andy blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > How do I stop messanger running everytime I use Outlook Express?. I
    > have disabled it in Admin tools/services, I have also unticked the
    > Auto logon in Outlook Express options, but every time I open Outlook
    > Express
    > MSMSGS.EXE opens. How do I put an end to this
    > Thankyou

    Ever heard of Google, you fucking lazy ****?
    Results 1 - 10 of about 2,360,000 for disable msn. (0.26 seconds)
    On the first fucking link!!!
    You can thank me or **** off and die now.

    --
    Your mother was an incapable aberration who got arrested performing lewd
    acts on drugs.

    John Holmes, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Andy blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > How do I stop messanger running everytime I use Outlook Express?. I
    > > have disabled it in Admin tools/services, I have also unticked the
    > > Auto logon in Outlook Express options, but every time I open Outlook
    > > Express
    > > MSMSGS.EXE opens. How do I put an end to this
    > > Thankyou
    > >

    > Ever heard of Google, you fucking lazy ****?
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 2,360,000 for disable msn. (0.26 seconds)
    > On the first fucking link!!!
    > You can thank me or **** off and die now.
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was an incapable aberration who got arrested performing lewd
    > acts on drugs.

    If you had taken the time to read my message, you would see that I have
    tried doing it the way sugested by those sites, but still cant stop it.

    Andy, Jan 15, 2006
  4. Andy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:qKuyf.134077$,
    Andy spewed forth:
    > How do I stop messanger running everytime I use Outlook Express?. I
    > have disabled it in Admin tools/services, I have also unticked the
    > Auto logon in Outlook Express options, but every time I open Outlook
    > Express
    > MSMSGS.EXE opens. How do I put an end to this
    > Thankyou

    Do you *ever* use Messenger? If not, you can rename it. Go to program files,
    Messenger folder, and right-click the file "msmsgs.exe" and select Rename.
    Add .bak to the end, so it looks like this: msmsgs.exe.bak

    Note: Messenger must NOT be running when you do that.

    --
    Regardless of Public Law No. 109-162 I hereby affirm that it is
    probably my intent to annoy the reader of this post. Get over it.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 15, 2006
  5. Andy

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in news:qKuyf.134077$D47.98937
    @fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

    > How do I stop messanger running everytime I use Outlook Express?. I
    > have disabled it in Admin tools/services, I have also unticked the
    > Auto logon in Outlook Express options, but every time I open Outlook
    > Express
    > MSMSGS.EXE opens. How do I put an end to this
    > Thankyou

    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_messenger_remove.htm

    - -
    fred

    fred-bloggs, Jan 15, 2006
  6. Andy

    John Holmes Guest

    Andy blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> Andy blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >> > How do I stop messanger running everytime I use Outlook Express?. I
    >> > have disabled it in Admin tools/services, I have also unticked the
    >> > Auto logon in Outlook Express options, but every time I open

    Outlook
    >> > Express
    >> > MSMSGS.EXE opens. How do I put an end to this
    >> > Thankyou
    >> >

    >> Ever heard of Google, you fucking lazy ****?
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 2,360,000 for disable msn. (0.26 seconds)
    >> On the first fucking link!!!
    >> You can thank me or **** off and die now.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Your mother was an incapable aberration who got arrested performing

    lewd
    >> acts on drugs.
    >>

    > If you had taken the time to read my message, you would see that I have
    > tried doing it the way sugested by those sites, but still cant stop it.

    Are you fucking mental, for crying out loud? When you type "disable msn"
    into google, on the first fucking link is explained how to edit the
    registry to prevent it from loading! I've read your message, but you've
    been going the wrong way all along, you fucking delusional twat.

    Now, **** off and die.

    --
    Your mother was an appreciative airhead who earned a bad reputation in a
    small tent.

    John Holmes, Jan 15, 2006
  7. Andy

    Plato Guest