    How can I stop these bloody things !!!!!!!!

    Thanks

    Dee
    Deebrief, Jun 17, 2012

  2. Deebrief

    AyrA Guest

    "Deebrief" <> wrote in news:3SnDr.213802$S84.102623
    @fx23.am4:

    > Started using Google Chrome and every now I get an audio advert suddenly
    > start off !!
    >
    > How can I stop these bloody things !!!!!!!!
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Dee

    Google Chrome does not has Audio Adverts.
    If you did not downloaded chrome from google directly
    http://google.com/chrome you might have installed adware with it.
    It also may be caused by a third Party extension. enter chrome://extensions

    Disable/delete any existing Extension and enable one by one each day.
    If this does not helps, scan your Computer for Malware see
    http://malwarebytes.org
    Malware Bytes is free to use.

    --
    AyrA.ch Administration