    automatically (before crashing)?

    Any help is very much appreciated

    Nalaka

    Nalaka, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Nalaka

    Mercury Guest

    Get the web app fixed would be the best approach.

    You should never accept software crashes as 'normal' and trivialise them by
    living with them. Insist that they get fixed or get another app.

    Mercury, Nov 25, 2005

  3. Nalaka

    Rob Wilkens Guest

    That's my feeling about Internet Explorer, damn thing crashes all the time..
    Wish I had the influence to get something done about it.

    -rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 1, 2005
  4. Nalaka

    Mercury Guest

    IE does not crash under normal circumstances - it takes an addin that is
    buggy to do that, something running in the same address space.

    Run AV & Antispyware, Check BHO's etc.

    Over many years I have never had IE issues. Device driver issues under Win9x
    on a customers machine & thats it.

    Mercury, Dec 2, 2005
  5. Nalaka

    Rob Wilkens Guest

    In the last 5 years I've never had an IE issue I couldn't fix on 32-bit
    windows.

    This sucker is new to 64-bit windows.

    Either that or I'm just too lazy to go the normal troubleshooting path.

    Whatever, I'm using Firefox for daily browsing now anyway, and IE only for
    sites that need it.

    -Rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 3, 2005