Stop Using Mozilla Software Now

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by billgates@microsoft.com, Apr 1, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Dear Computer User,

    As President of Microsoft, I am sending this this message to warn all
    computer users worldwide. Microsoft has filed a lawsuit against
    Mozilla and we fully intend to have all competing Mozilla software
    banned from any computer running any version of Microsoft Windows.
    Additionally, anyone who uses Mozilla software on a Windows computer
    may be prosecuted and fined for using any Mozilla software. All users
    who are using any version of Microsoft Windows must download the file
    zillazap.exe from Microsoft.com and install this on all computers in
    their possession. This file will render all Mozilla software useless.
    Any user who does not install this file by June 1, 2007 will be
    subject to prosecution. Microsoft will be monitoring all computers
    connected to the internet to determine whether this file is installed.

    Mozilla has been threatening Microsoft long enough, and their software
    is a serious viral threat to all computer users worldwide. We at
    Microsoft intend to eliminate all Mozilla software for your own
    protection and safety as we continue to develop the best software
    available on Earth. If you are running any Mozilla software,
    including but not limited to Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and any
    other Mozilla software. You must remove this software now, and
    download zillazap.exe at your earliest convenience.

    Please pass this message on to everyone you know. This message must
    be read by every computer user as quickly as possible. Thank You.

    Sincerely,

    Bill Gates - Microsoft
    , Apr 1, 2007

  2. Podgee Guest

    What a load of bull shit

    Podgee, Jun 14, 2007

  3. Ralph Fox Guest

    On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:36:36 +1000, in message <>,
    Podgee wrote:

    > What a load of bull shit

    On your timezone's clock (AEST), the original message was posted
    on April Fool's Day.

    --

    | __
    ¿ /o \/