    Shouldn't there be a "stop" function? If there is, I haven't found it and will
    be grateful for guidance, as always.

    Thanks

    Gualtier Malde, Oct 5, 2007

  2. Gualtier Malde wrote:
    > I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 in Windows 2000 SP4. I move to Mozilla from
    > Netscape. Somewhere along the line I lost the "stop" button to abort loading a
    > message that is taking too long or otherwise pissing me off.
    >
    > Shouldn't there be a "stop" function? If there is, I haven't found it and will
    > be grateful for guidance, as always.
    >
    > Thanks

    its still there. You just have to open your eyes and look
    for it. Can't you see it? ;-) If not, then right click on
    the toolbar [or click on View, Toolbars . . . ] and select
    customize.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 5, 2007

  3. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Gualtier Malde wrote:
    >> I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 in Windows 2000 SP4. I move to Mozilla
    >> from Netscape. Somewhere along the line I lost the "stop" button to
    >> abort loading a message that is taking too long or otherwise pissing
    >> me off.
    >>
    >> Shouldn't there be a "stop" function? If there is, I haven't found it
    >> and will be grateful for guidance, as always.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > its still there. You just have to open your eyes and look for it.
    > Can't you see it? ;-) If not, then right click on the toolbar [or click
    > on View, Toolbars . . . ] and select customize.

    Thank you. I completely forgot the View Toolbar Customize function. Happens a
    lot.

    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, Oct 5, 2007