    Tom

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4078 (20090515) __________

    http://www.eset.com
    Tom Mix, May 15, 2009

  2. Tom Mix

    123Jim Guest

    "Tom Mix" <> wrote in message
    news:w5aPl.70606$...
    > Can I stop the link to my anti virus provider appearing on all my E-Mails
    > and posts?
    > Tom

    > signature database 4078 (20090515) __________

    > http://www.eset.com

    Your antivirus program may allow you to choose 'don't scan outgoing email'
    as AVG free does. Check your antivirus preferences.
    123Jim, May 15, 2009

  3. Tom Mix

    123Jim Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > 123Jim wrote:
    >> "Tom Mix" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can I stop the link to my anti virus provider appearing on all my
    >>> E-Mails and posts?
    >>> Tom

    >>> signature database 4078 (20090515) __________

    >>> http://www.eset.com
    >>>

    >> Your antivirus program may allow you to choose 'don't scan outgoing
    >> email' as AVG free does. Check your antivirus preferences.

    > He's using NOD32

    Yes, my message was unclear, I was only using my antivirus functions as an
    example. I've never investigated NOD32, but it seems reasonable to expect
    that it has a similar function.
    123Jim, May 15, 2009
  4. Hello,

    See if the following links help
    http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/...cked-email-confirmation-tag-message-in-email/
    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/573545.html

    _____
    http://www.tompangbuddy.com
    Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
    Video Conversion Service VHS Video8 Hi8 miniDv Digital8 VHS-C S-VHS tapes to
    VCD/DVD

    TompangBuddy.Com, May 15, 2009
  5. Tom Mix

    Mike Easter Guest

    Tom Mix wrote:
    > Can I stop the link to my anti virus provider appearing on all my
    > E-Mails and posts?

    Instructions and screenshot here:

    http://snipr.com/i2o6k
    Open NOD32 Control Center.
    Expand Threat Protection Modules.
    Click on IMON.
    On the IMON - Internet Monitor right pane, click on Setup button.
    On POP3 pane and Append tag messages to email sub-section of Check email
    confirmations section, select the radio button of the option prefer. Three
    options available which are no notification, infected email only and all
    email (default).

    Enlarged screenshot http://snipr.com/i2o9k

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 15, 2009
  6. Tom Mix

    Tom Mix Guest

    "123Jim" <> wrote in message

    > "Tom Mix" <> wrote in message
    >> Can I stop the link to my anti virus provider appearing on all my E-Mails
    >> and posts?
    >> Tom
    >>

    > Your antivirus program may allow you to choose 'don't scan outgoing email'
    > as AVG free does. Check your antivirus preferences.

    Thank you.... this will show if my changes worked.
    Tom
    Tom Mix, May 15, 2009