    into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
    have the proof. You have been warned.

    Dean
    Dean McDane, Jul 20, 2007

  2. Dean McDane

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:27:39 -0500, "Dean McDane"
    <> wrote:

    >Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
    >don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
    >Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
    >Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
    >business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
    >into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
    >have the proof. You have been warned.

    All your proof are belong to us.
    Evan Platt, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Dean McDane wrote:
    > Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
    > don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
    > Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
    > Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
    > business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
    > into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
    > have the proof. You have been warned.

    Okery dokery. Now go on to bed and stop touching yourself.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 20, 2007
  4. "Dean McDane" <> wrote in

    > Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool
    > cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me
    > to take the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is
    > like using Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere.
    > Java has no business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
    > trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you
    > with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been warned.
    >
    > Dean

    Oh, please don't sue.

    --

    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Crackwhore

    My newest company is developing computer chips which
    store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

    This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!
    Bucky Breeder, Jul 20, 2007
  5. "Dean McDane" <> wrote in message
    > Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies.
    > I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
    > Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
    > Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
    > business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick
    > us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers.
    > I have the proof. You have been warned.
    >
    > Dean

    One last chance........ do you want the Google toolbar or not?
    I'll assume that you do.
    Stumblingblock, Jul 21, 2007
  6. Dean McDane

    Bob B Guest

    "Stumblingblock" <> wrote in message

    > "Dean McDane" <> wrote in message
    >> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool
    >> cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to
    >> take the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is
    >> like using Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere.
    >> Java has no business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
    >> trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you
    >> with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been warned.
    >>
    >> Dean
    >>

    > One last chance........ do you want the Google toolbar or not?
    > I'll assume that you do.

    I managed to get google onto my task bar...which is brilliant... but I don't
    want there toolbar or sidebar

    BB

    Bob B, Jul 21, 2007
  7. Dean McDane

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9973B5F044D33DRiVEBYESLY@216.151.153.21...
    > "Dean McDane" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool
    >> cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me
    >> to take the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is
    >> like using Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere.
    >> Java has no business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
    >> trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you
    >> with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been warned.
    >>
    >> Dean

    > Oh, please don't sue.

    What, you'd prefer that he rob?

    WhzzKdd, Jul 21, 2007
  8. Dean McDane

    Vanguard Guest

    > Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool
    > cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me
    > to take the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It
    > is like using Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google
    > anywhere. Java has no business trying to trick me into the Google
    > Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is
    > going to see you with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been
    > warned.

    Ran out of Xanex, did you?

    We are the secret society of Googlers and are waiting until you fall
    prey to visiting one of our two million sites whereupon we will again
    reinstall our toolbar. Only if you stay off the Internet will you be
    safe. Cower at home. Watch more television. But stop molesting the
    female house dog or we're calling the ASPCA and having your tiny dick
    snipped off with a cigar snipper!!!
    Vanguard, Jul 21, 2007
  9. Dean McDane

    Top Guest

    Dean McDane presented the following explanation :
    > Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the
    > spytool cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything
    > tries to force me to take the Google Toolbar. The Google
    > Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using Google to find
    > Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
    > business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
    > trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going
    > to see you with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been
    > warned.
    >
    > Dean

    Bite me!
    Top, Jul 21, 2007
  10. Dean McDane

    Top Guest

    Dean McDane has brought this to us :
    > Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the
    > spytool cookies. I don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything
    > tries to force me to take the Google Toolbar. The Google
    > Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using Google to find
    > Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
    > business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop
    > trying to trick us into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going
    > to see you with his lawyers. I have the proof. You have been
    > warned.
    >
    > Dean

    And BTW stop molesting the cat!
    Top, Jul 21, 2007
  11. On 2007-07-20, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Dean McDane waxed eloquently:
    > Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
    > don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
    > Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
    > Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
    > business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
    > into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
    > have the proof. You have been warned.
    >
    > Dean

    LAWSOOT!! LAWSOOT!!

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    The Old Sourdough, Jul 21, 2007
  12. Dean McDane

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-07-20, Dean McDane <> wrote:
    > Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
    > don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
    > Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
    > Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
    > business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
    > into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
    > have the proof. You have been warned.
    >
    > Dean

    Complain to Microsoft about their 'operating system' that wants to
    operate you. Or just dump it and get an operating system that lets you
    operate it.

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jul 21, 2007
  13. Dean McDane

    Demolitio Guest

    sure, i'll stop... just as soon as I figure out who General Failure is,
    and why he's on my hard drive

    *rolls eyes*

    Demolitio, Jul 22, 2007