  1. Tubesteak

    Tubesteak Guest

    Or I will have to prove my superior lovemaking skills to all of Usenet.
    Tubesteak, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Tubesteak

    Naughty Boy Guest

    "Tubesteak" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Or I will have to prove my superior lovemaking skills to all of Usenet.

    Who are you to tell me what to do? I am my own man, and I do whatever I
    like, whenever I like.

    But you can post me a youtube url, if you have one, of your so-called
    superior lovemaking skills. I will give you a grade between 1 and 10.

    Wait. If your skills are extra good, you may need to post on pornotube.com

    NB
    Naughty Boy, Oct 19, 2006