    but the boot ability is gone until they are reformatted.
    Any Help with that???
    Jake

    GoodTimeJake, Jan 9, 2005

  2. GoodTimeJake

    Guest

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:16:53 -0800, "GoodTimeJake"
    <> wrote:

    |> One of my computers made a pop noise and went dead.

    If you really heard a POP it's a good chance you blew a capacitor.

    Grab'd at random:

    --

    , Jan 9, 2005

  3. On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:39:40 GMT, wrote:

    >On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:16:53 -0800, "GoodTimeJake"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >|> One of my computers made a pop noise and went dead.
    >
    >If you really heard a POP it's a good chance you blew a capacitor.

    If he heard a loud POP then it's not likely a hdd issue.

    Swill

    --
    If electricity comes from electrons,
    does morality come from morons?

    Governor Swill, Jan 10, 2005
  4. GoodTimeJake

    GoodTimeJake Guest

    Re: STOP error Asking question again

    I sending my question again. Thanks to anyone who can help with this
    problem. Jake

    GoodTimeJake, Jan 12, 2005