    It seems that whenever I do a windows update I can expect within 2-4 weeks
    to get a stop error blue screen. I then restore to a time prior to the last
    windows update and it will be fine. what's up with that?
    Tara Legale, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Tara Legale

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Tara Legale wrote:
    > It seems that whenever I do a windows update I can expect within 2-4 weeks
    > to get a stop error blue screen. I then restore to a time prior to the last
    > windows update and it will be fine. what's up with that?

    Well, it would help if you would indicate what O/S and what error
    messages. How is anyone to help you if you give limited or no information?
    Mr. Arnold, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Tara Legale

    Tara Legale Guest

    'cuse me. you could probably just answer generically.
    Tara Legale, Mar 29, 2007
  4. Tara Legale

    Paul Guest

    Tara Legale wrote:
    > 'cuse me. you could probably just answer generically.

    Stop codes are here:

    http://aumha.org/kbestop.htm

    Good luck and good hunting,
    Paul
    Paul, Mar 29, 2007
  5. Tara Legale

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Tara Legale wrote:
    > 'cuse me. you could probably just answer generically.

    Well, you had better post to Houdini's Magic NG for that no information
    answer.
    Mr. Arnold, Mar 29, 2007
  6. Tara Legale

    Yellowbeard Guest

    On Mar 29, 2:11 am, "Mr. Arnold" <"Mr. Arnold"@Arnold.COM> wrote:
    > Tara Legale wrote:
    > > 'cuse me. you could probably just answer generically.

    > Well, you had better post to Houdini's Magic NG for that no information
    > answer.

    Probably some kind of driver or hardware conflict with what ever
    update was done
    YB
    Yellowbeard, Mar 30, 2007