    using right-click and "Play with...". That default scan does not show up on the
    Tools>Folder options>File types utility.

    How do I put Spybot back in its place? Thanks - gm
    Gualtier Malde, Nov 2, 2008

  2. Gualtier Malde

    Xander Solis Guest

    Gualtier,

    You can change the default application for the file format via right
    clicking on your avi file, Under the General tab > Click the change
    button alongside the "Opens with" label > Choose the multimedia
    application that you would want to be the default > Click Ok.

    Hope this helps,

    Xander R. Solis
    xrsolis.blogspot.com

    Xander Solis, Nov 28, 2008