stop:0x0000007e(0xc0000005,0x80890043,0xf7c7e328,0xf7c7e028)...repost

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Myra McGahon, Jul 20, 2005.

  1. Myra McGahon

    Myra McGahon Guest

    hi folks,

    This one doing my head in!

    System...
    abit nf7s motherboard
    Athlon xp3200 barton core
    1024 KVR ram (2 blocks)
    80gb 7200 seagate HD
    ATI 6800pro Video card

    Getting this error
    stop:0x0000007e(0xc0000005,0x80890043,0xf7c7e328,0xf7c7e028)
    when trying to load windows from cd, just as the drivers have finished

    I have replaced ram, harddrive, everything, but cant solve it.

    Just updated the BIOS and now I get "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" at the
    same point as previous error, however on trawling varios forums, found
    nothing to suggest this error during set up.

    Appreciate if anyone has the time to answer,

    Many Thanks,
    Niall
    Myra McGahon, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Myra McGahon

    Pilbs Guest

    "Myra McGahon" <> wrote in message
    > hi folks,
    >
    > This one doing my head in!

    We know you told us about an hour ago
    Pilbs, Jul 20, 2005

    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x50
    Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Myra McGahon

    old jon Guest

    > hi folks,
    >
    > This one doing my head in!
    >
    > System...
    > abit nf7s motherboard
    > Athlon xp3200 barton core
    > 1024 KVR ram (2 blocks)
    > 80gb 7200 seagate HD
    > ATI 6800pro Video card
    >
    > Getting this error
    > stop:0x0000007e(0xc0000005,0x80890043,0xf7c7e328,0xf7c7e028)
    > when trying to load windows from cd, just as the drivers have finished
    >
    > I have replaced ram, harddrive, everything, but cant solve it.
    >
    > Just updated the BIOS and now I get "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" at the
    > same point as previous error, however on trawling varios forums, found
    > nothing to suggest this error during set up.
    >
    > Appreciate if anyone has the time to answer,
    >
    > Many Thanks,
    > Niall

    Hi N. go onto google and search for `stop:0x0000007e error`. You`ll find
    plenty to read there. If that doesn`t help, the quickest way out is to
    format the drive, and do a new clean install.
    best wishes..OJ
    old jon, Jul 20, 2005
  5. Myra McGahon

    Unk Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:06:33 GMT, "old jon" <> wrote:

    >"Myra McGahon" <> wrote in message
    >> hi folks,
    >>
    >> This one doing my head in!
    >>
    >> System...
    >> abit nf7s motherboard
    >> Athlon xp3200 barton core
    >> 1024 KVR ram (2 blocks)
    >> 80gb 7200 seagate HD
    >> ATI 6800pro Video card
    >>
    >> Getting this error
    >> stop:0x0000007e(0xc0000005,0x80890043,0xf7c7e328,0xf7c7e028)
    >> when trying to load windows from cd, just as the drivers have finished
    >>
    >> I have replaced ram, harddrive, everything, but cant solve it.
    >>
    >> Just updated the BIOS and now I get "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" at the
    >> same point as previous error, however on trawling varios forums, found
    >> nothing to suggest this error during set up.
    >>
    >> Appreciate if anyone has the time to answer,
    >>
    >> Many Thanks,
    >> Niall
    >>

    >Hi N. go onto google and search for `stop:0x0000007e error`. You`ll find
    >plenty to read there. If that doesn`t help, the quickest way out is to
    >format the drive, and do a new clean install.
    >best wishes..OJ

    Hey OJ,
    Read the OP again...
    Key words: load windows from cd, replaced ram, replaced harddrive

    I would say that qualifies as "do a new clean install"
    Unk, Jul 20, 2005
  6. Myra McGahon wrote:
    > hi folks,
    >
    > This one doing my head in!

    You're doing *our* heads in! Read the replies from the last time you posted!
    No one is going to be emailng you (apart from the spammers...).
    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jul 20, 2005
  7. Myra McGahon

    Brian G Guest

    Myra McGahon wrote:
    > hi folks,
    >
    > This one doing my head in!
    >
    > System...
    > abit nf7s motherboard
    > Athlon xp3200 barton core
    > 1024 KVR ram (2 blocks)
    > 80gb 7200 seagate HD
    > ATI 6800pro Video card
    >
    > Getting this error
    > stop:0x0000007e(0xc0000005,0x80890043,0xf7c7e328,0xf7c7e028)
    > when trying to load windows from cd, just as the drivers have finished
    >
    > I have replaced ram, harddrive, everything, but cant solve it.
    >
    > Just updated the BIOS and now I get "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal"
    > at the same point as previous error, however on trawling varios
    > forums, found nothing to suggest this error during set up.
    >
    > Appreciate if anyone has the time to answer,
    >
    > Many Thanks,
    > Niall

    Niall,

    I presume that the operating system is XP.

    I had this problem on a fairly old system (but with a new Maxtor Diamond
    Plus 8 40gig drive) many months back. I resolved it by changing the IDE
    cable from a 40 to 80 strand and the damn thing loaded straight away - after
    days of pulling my hair out!

    If you have a SATA drive, then the fix obviously won't work for you!

    Also, if you are using an IDE cable, check that it is correctly connected to
    the hard drive.

    Hope this helps

    Brian G
    Brian G, Jul 20, 2005
  8. Myra McGahon

    Louis Guest

    Who is this *we* you keep referring to. That implies that you are a peer and
    that is a sorely mistaken assumption.
    IFC

    Louis, Jul 20, 2005
  9. Louis wrote:
    > Who is this *we* you keep referring to. That implies that you are a
    > peer and that is a sorely mistaken assumption.

    Suggest you learn the meaning of words before using. This is a peer-to-peer
    newsgroup, fucktard.
    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jul 20, 2005
  10. "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <> wrote in message
    > Louis wrote:
    >> Who is this *we* you keep referring to. That implies that you are a
    >> peer and that is a sorely mistaken assumption.

    > Suggest you learn the meaning of words before using. This is a
    > peer-to-peer newsgroup, fucktard.

    > Suggest you learn the meaning of words before using.

    Is that a sentence? It doesn't make sense. Please use proper English
    grammar in this newsgroup, you fish faced trollop.

    And Louis made sense! You are in fact not a peer; you are a degenerate.

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 21, 2005
  11. Myra McGahon

    KG Guest

    My god, you ARE that stupid. That is what it means, "we"(our) implies you
    have peers which you do not because.....well you know why. C'mon you can't
    be THAT stupid....or????

    KG, Jul 21, 2005