    some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage others,
    as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be pro's
    respect the IT Field
    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Sep 5, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm not buying what your selling.
    Jtyc, Sep 5, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain cold ,
    >mean
    > , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i bet
    > the
    > only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or responces
    > that people are writting. people be proffessional and not jerks. they are
    > some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am pretty sure in real
    > life
    > these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is
    > in
    > charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a
    > joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
    > some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage
    > others,
    > as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be
    > pro's
    > respect the IT Field

    http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/main/index.asp

    Mmmmm ice cream.
    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    LoopBack Guest

    IT-MONEY wrote:
    > I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain cold , mean
    > , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i bet the
    > only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or responces
    > that people are writting. people be proffessional and not jerks. they are
    > some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am pretty sure in real life
    > these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is in
    > charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a
    > joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
    > some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage others,
    > as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be pro's
    > respect the IT Field

    Spell checkers are on isle four next to the grammar checkers. Lucky for
    you, we're doing a special today; if you buy both, you get coherent
    sentences for FREE!

    --
    LoopBack
    LoopBack, Sep 5, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > I'm not buying what your selling.

    You don't like ice cream?
    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain cold ,
    >mean
    > , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i bet
    > the
    > only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or responces
    > that people are writting. people be proffessional and not jerks. they are
    > some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am pretty sure in real
    > life
    > these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is
    > in
    > charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a
    > joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
    > some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage
    > others,
    > as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be
    > pro's
    > respect the IT Field

    <Stone Cold Steve Austin voice>
    Somebody give me a h3ll yeah if you think I oughta open a can of whoop a$$
    on this whiny little piece of trash
    </Stone Cold Steve Austin voice>
    CBIC, Sep 5, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what CBIC () graced us with in
    uk%?<<
    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >> I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain
    >> cold , mean
    >> , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i
    >> bet the
    >> only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or
    >> responces that people are writting. people be proffessional and not
    >> jerks. they are some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am
    >> pretty sure in real life
    >> these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional
    >> whoever is in
    >> charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place
    >> is a joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that
    >> alot. ban some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try
    >> to dicourage others,
    >> as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets
    >> be pro's
    >> respect the IT Field

    > <Stone Cold Steve Austin voice>
    > Somebody give me a h3ll yeah if you think I oughta open a can of
    > whoop a$$ on this whiny little piece of trash
    > </Stone Cold Steve Austin voice>

    H3LL YEAHHHHH!!!!
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what IT-MONEY () graced
    us with in ?<<
    > I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain
    > cold , mean , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge
    > step up i bet the only reason most people come here is to read the
    > rude comment or responces that people are writting. people be
    > proffessional and not jerks. they are some SOB's in here you live to
    > insult people. I am pretty sure in real life these SOB cant bust a
    > grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is in charge take
    > charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a joke, i
    > have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
    > some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage
    > others, as for me i am sticking with other places and google for
    > help. lets be pro's respect the IT Field

    HAHAHAHA....You STILL don't get it!!!
    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  9. > Mmmmm ice cream.

    I like Chocolate Ice Cream
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 5, 2006
  10. We are acting as an IT Pro, like Windows XP Professional not Home Edition.

    --
    Maybe it helps
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 5, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> Mmmmm ice cream.

    > I like Chocolate Ice Cream

    I like ipples ind bininis
    Frisbee®, Sep 5, 2006
  12. > >> Mmmmm ice cream.

    > > I like Chocolate Ice Cream

    > I like ipples ind bininis

    I like strawberry ice cream with boobs
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 5, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    lowdes Guest

    I think that is great idea for lunch Ice Cream

    lowdes, Sep 5, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    lowdes Guest

    What does that make you Othman, a burned out vacuum tube?

    lowdes, Sep 5, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I like ipples ind bininis

    o loat to oat opples and bononos

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Careful. We don't want to learn from this.
    Neil, Sep 5, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > We are acting as an IT Pro, like Windows XP Professional not Home
    > Edition.

    Please don't count yourself and the rest of us together as part of the same
    group.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Sep 5, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Guest Guest

    Xns98359F4E72B04replyhere@207.46.248.16?<<
    > And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> *****We are acting as an IT Pro******, like Windows XP Professional not Home
    >> Edition.

    > Please don't count yourself and the rest of us together as part of
    > the same group.

    Or even as the same person

    Guest, Sep 5, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain cold
    > , mean , rude, dont have manners at all

    Please to be providing recent link to rude response to person who didn't
    deserve it.

    > who ever is in charge step up

    Welcome to the free-for-all known as usenet.

    > as for
    > me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be pro's
    > respect the IT Field

    You seem to have finally figured out our purpose. As for the rest of
    your diatribe, you are always welcome to answer those questions
    yourself, because I'm tired of it.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Sep 5, 2006
  19. Now I'm picturing Steve Austin eating ice cream.
    mmmm

    Bill McPherson, Sep 5, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what Bill McPherson () graced us
    with in ?<<
    > Now I'm picturing Steve Austin eating ice cream.
    > mmmm

    <lithp>
    mmmm....In those tight little thorth of hithe. The I-th cream ith jutht oothing
    down hithe smoothe bald muthcular chetht.
    </lithp>
    Guest, Sep 5, 2006