stolen

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by breaker_uk, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. breaker_uk

    breaker_uk Guest

    breaker_uk, Aug 2, 2004

    Consultant, Aug 3, 2004

    Jtyc, Aug 3, 2004

    Consultant, Aug 3, 2004

    Jtyc, Aug 3, 2004

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 4, 2004

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004

    kpg, Aug 4, 2004

    news:...
    > Shazam.

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004
  10. breaker_uk

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > dyn-O-mite!

    Look, I don't know why this is still going on. I trumped everyone by playing
    the booyakasha card. There is no valid response to that.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 4, 2004
  11. ..
    .......damn, I got nothing

    --
    RL ( ) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT
    NorthEast Ohio

    RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT, Aug 4, 2004
  12. breaker_uk

    Consultant Guest

    on your website it says:

    My Microsoft MCSE (and Network+) certifications shows my infrastructure
    knowledge.

    can i recommend it you change it to read:

    My current industry certifications, MCSE and Network +, validate my
    infrastructure competency.

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004
  13. breaker_uk

    Jtyc Guest

    > the booyakasha card. There is no valid response to that.

    Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin roof...

    rusted

    Jtyc, Aug 4, 2004
  14. That's a better suggestion than my original "damn, I got nothing" saying I
    was going to put up.

    Actually, I'm in the process of switching ISP's for my site, but I'll
    probably update it soon.

    thanks!

    --
    RL (grateful) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT
    NorthEast Ohio

    RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT, Aug 4, 2004