    does anybody know how i can get my cards replaced as they were stolen from
    my car bty some lowlifes.

    Thx in advance

    breaker_uk, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Email .

    MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\), Aug 3, 2004

  3. breaker_uk

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "breaker_uk" <> wrote in

    > hi
    >
    > does anybody know how i can get my cards replaced as they were stolen
    > from my car bty some lowlifes.
    >
    > Thx in advance

    damn, now these guys are going to pass themselves off as MCSE's!!!

    WE ARE WE GONNA DO!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Need not replace it!

    Just take more MS exams to get another cert and you will get a new card with
    your new credential. The best to get is MCDST, pass 2 exams and you can get
    it.

    --

    S.Y.P. Lai
    MCSE+Internet NT4

    "breaker_uk" <>

    S.Y. Paul Lai, Aug 3, 2004
  5. breaker_uk

    Rick Guest

    Rowdy,

    LOL I think there are already people passing themselves off as MCSEs. I
    would go on to say that it has been that ways for years now.

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 3, 2004
  6. breaker_uk

    Rowdy Yates Guest