    The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
    here.

    Please advice.
    Patty Martin, Sep 9, 2004

  2. circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:38:07 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patty Martin
    () said,
    > I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
    > discs that came with the binder for software.

    Your teacher needs to contact the courseware ordering center from
    which the courseware was originally ordered and ask them to send
    replacement CDs.

    > The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
    > here.

    Your teacher is a bit strange.

    Laura

    P.S. What is "stoald"?

    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004

  3. I think lots of those "teachers" or MCT's or whatever are strange!

    Wayne
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Sep 9, 2004
  4. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:49:07 +1000, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne McGlinn () said,
    > I think lots of those "teachers" or MCT's or whatever are strange!

    Well, yeah...what's your point? ;-)
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Patty Martin

    AS Guest

    what country are you in Paddy, there are a couple of
    places out there that will sell them, but getting a
    replacment can be hard

    AS, Sep 9, 2004
  6. Patty Martin

    Wayne Guest

    A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here .. ok ok,
    I'm back to .cafe :p

    Wayne

    Wayne, Sep 9, 2004
  7. Laura A. Robinson wrote:
    > circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:38:07 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patty Martin
    > () said,
    >> I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
    >> discs that came with the binder for software.

    > Your teacher needs to contact the courseware ordering center from
    > which the courseware was originally ordered and ask them to send
    > replacement CDs.
    >>
    >> The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
    >> here.

    > Your teacher is a bit strange.
    >
    > Laura
    >>

    > P.S. What is "stoald"?

    A better question is why someone would stoal a FrisbeeĀ®?

    --
    Fris "I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 9, 2004
  8. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne () said,
    > A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here .. ok ok,
    > I'm back to .cafe :p

    There are on-point posts here?
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  9. Patty Martin

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in

    > circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne () said,
    >> A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here ..
    >> ok ok, I'm back to .cafe :p
    >>

    > There are on-point posts here?

    not intentionally

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 9, 2004
  10. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:01:32 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne () said,
    > >> A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here ..
    > >> ok ok, I'm back to .cafe :p
    > >>

    > > There are on-point posts here?

    > not intentionally

    Whew! My universe went all topsy-turvy for a while there.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  11. Patty Martin

    > circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:01:32 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > said,
    >> > circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
    >> > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne () said,

    >> > There are on-point posts here?

    >> not intentionally
    >>

    > Whew! My universe went all topsy-turvy for a while there.
    >
    > Laura

    it's not like there are many on-point posts in .cafe either so you have a
    selection of drivel arenas....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 10, 2004
  12. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:26:46 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    > > circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:01:32 -0700, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    > > said,

    > ..

    > >> not intentionally
    > >>

    > > Whew! My universe went all topsy-turvy for a while there.
    > >
    > > Laura

    > it's not like there are many on-point posts in .cafe either so you have a
    > selection of drivel arenas....

    Yeah, but there aren't pr0n links there.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 10, 2004
  13. Patty Martin

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in news:MPG.1baaf07fc2c1f23198ac05
    @msnews.microsoft.com:

    > Yeah, but there aren't pr0n links there.

    no but there used to be interesting selections on Fazwak...

    what was the name of that ng I'm thinking of?
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 10, 2004
  14. circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 04:42:30 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    > > Yeah, but there aren't pr0n links there.

    > no but there used to be interesting selections on Fazwak...
    >
    > what was the name of that ng I'm thinking of?
    > ;)

    Hmm. Slips my mind. Must be the drugs.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 10, 2004