    PhotoShop. I think I read on this NG that you can stitch together pictures
    with PhotoShop. Can somebody reply with a directions how to do this or
    maybe a website with the instructions that I can forward to him? Thanks.

    Terry, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Terry

    Mark Weaver Guest

    Have your friend check www.panoguide.com. Although stitching can be done in
    Photoshop, there are much better (easier) choices, and compared to
    Photoshop, they are very inexpensive.

    "Terry" <> wrote in message
    > My camera has a photo stitch setting and the software that came with the
    > camera has a stitch photos selection that automatically assembles the

    images
    > into one panaramic view. A friend of mine would like to do the same

    thing,

    Mark Weaver, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Terry

    Bill Guest

    You can stitch in PhotoShop, PhotoStudio2000 and also HP has a very nice
    stitching program that shipped with my 940c printer. He may have some
    program with this feature on his camera's software CD as well. Virtually ANY
    camera can be used to take
    the several components for a panorama......you don't really need a "stitch"
    or "stitch assist" setting. I do use the grids on my Fuji S602 as a guide,
    but all you really need is a good eye.

    Bill, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Oscar Robertson wrote:

    > The stitcher that I use is really good and comes with a java viewer
    > applet that you can use on the web.
    >
    > http://www.360dof.com/360-panorama-stitcher.html

    I believe this is a custom version of Panavue's Image Assembler.

    The free PanoTools is of course the "best" stitcher, when quality is
    your only criteria, and the amount of effort doesn't matter.

    Terje

    --
    - <>

    Terje Mathisen, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Terry

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:57:28 +0200, in rec.photo.digital Terje Mathisen
    <> wrote:

    >Oscar Robertson wrote:
    >
    >> The stitcher that I use is really good and comes with a java viewer
    >> applet that you can use on the web.
    >>
    >> http://www.360dof.com/360-panorama-stitcher.html

    >I believe this is a custom version of Panavue's Image Assembler.

    Last time I looked at the demo it was just a thinly rehanged version of IA,
    and was at least one rev behind.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Sep 17, 2003