    panorama function but alignment is difficult.

    Thanks

    Hung

    Kheehua, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Kheehua

    Mellowed Guest

    CANON provides this software bundled with their digital cameras.

    "Kheehua" <> wrote in message
    : Hi, I have taken about 5 pictures of a river scene. Is there a software
    : (preferably freeware) that can automatically stitched them together into
    one
    : long panorama photo? Thanks.
    :
    : Currently, I use Irfanview 3.75 to crop the pictures and join them using

    Mellowed, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Kheehua

    MrToad Guest

    Kheehua wrote:
    > Hi, I have taken about 5 pictures of a river scene. Is there a software
    > (preferably freeware) that can automatically stitched them together into one
    > long panorama photo? Thanks.
    >
    > Currently, I use Irfanview 3.75 to crop the pictures and join them using
    > panorama function but alignment is difficult.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Hung

    Try here:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?R506319B5