    Echoes. Anyone know what's different with this one?

    Also, Best Buy has a new unrated version of Gia. How could it be any more
    unrated than it already is?

    Machina3317, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Machina3317 wrote:
    > I was looking in the Best Buy ad and aparently there's a new version of
    > Stir of Echoes. Anyone know what's different with this one?

    According to the HTF review...

    <http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=208163>

    ....it adds a DTS track and a handful of new extra featurettes.

    > Also, Best Buy has a new unrated version of Gia. How could it be any more
    > unrated than it already is?

    From IMDb's "Alternate Versions" page for the film
    <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123865/alternateversions>:

    Linda & Gia's sex scenes are longer and more explicit. In the scene where
    Gia gives Linda hamburgers in the kitchen, Gia straddles Linda in the
    chair, and says, "Dinner is served!".

    HTH,

    doug

    --
    "Speak in extremes; it'll save you time..."
    --Tin Machine

    Douglas Bailey, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Machina3317

    Tarkus Guest

    On 8/19/2004 9:30:27 AM, Machina3317 wrote:

    > Also, Best Buy has a new unrated version of Gia. How could it be any
    > more unrated than it already is?

    More of Angelina Jolie can't be a bad thing. My copy is on the way.
    --
    "Don't touch that please. Your primitive intellect wouldn't understand
    things with alloys and compositions and things with ... molecular

    Now playing: "Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefeild"

    Tarkus, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Machina3317

    Tarkus Guest

    On 8/19/2004 9:41:43 AM, Douglas Bailey wrote:

    > Linda & Gia's sex scenes are longer and more explicit. In the scene
    > where Gia gives Linda hamburgers in the kitchen, Gia straddles Linda
    > in the chair, and says, "Dinner is served!".

    <drool>
    --
    "You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water;
    shark's in the water, our shark."

    Now playing: "Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefeild"

    Tarkus, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Machina3317

    Specialk Guest

    Tarkus wrote:
    >> Linda & Gia's sex scenes are longer and more explicit. In the scene
    >> where Gia gives Linda hamburgers in the kitchen, Gia straddles Linda
    >> in the chair, and says, "Dinner is served!".

    ><drool>

    <AOL>Me Too!</AOL> I'm going to pick this one up.

    Specialk, Aug 20, 2004
  6. "Tarkus" <> wrote in message
    > On 8/19/2004 9:30:27 AM, Machina3317 wrote:
    >
    > > Also, Best Buy has a new unrated version of Gia. How could it be any
    > > more unrated than it already is?

    > More of Angelina Jolie can't be a bad thing. My copy is on the way.
    > --
    > "Don't touch that please. Your primitive intellect wouldn't understand
    > things with alloys and compositions and things with ... molecular
    > structures."
    >
    > Now playing: "Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefeild"

    This sounds good. Angelina has lovely nipples.

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Aug 21, 2004