    Any tips on how we can rip some images off our DVD with the highest
    res?
    Thanks for any advice
    Adam B, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Adam B

    Owl Jolson Guest

    It's probably your video. I capture excellent quality pics from DVDs all
    the time using PowerDVD. You may want to try cleaning up the pic with
    Photoshop. Have you tried doing a comparison, ie... ripping a pic from your
    band video and comparing it to one ripped from a regular (store bought) DVD?
    This should give you some hint as to the picture quality.

    Owl Jolson, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Adam B

    Lars Guest

    I use inter video winDVD. When playing a movie, I also start Paint Shop Pro
    4. Then I start screen capture. First i click inside the DVD movie window,
    then another time to drag a window inside it. Not you can only dray inside
    the playback window, and not a complete screenshot of your working space on
    the screen with the DVD playback in at the same time.

    This works perfectly for me :)

    Good luck!

    Lars, Oct 13, 2004
  4. Adam B

    Kremlingirls Guest

    << I use inter video winDVD. >>

    I've only been able to capture DVD pics at 72 dpi however....can I capture at a
    higher res say 300 dpi?
    Kremlingirls, Oct 16, 2004