    MCNGP #43
    www.mcngp.com

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Feb 13, 2005

  2. catwalker63

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 13, 2005

  3. The Speech....

    Guess now is as good as anytime eh?

    I'd like to take a moment to thank all the little people I stepped on to get
    here. Along this unprecedented journey I have continually perused
    perfection. I'm always trying to lend a serving hand or foot depending on
    the situation; mostly it would seem the latter. Fortunately for me, I've
    been given the ability to weed out a$$fuskers since birth. I recall once
    such time at only the tender age of 2 kicking someone out of the sandbox for
    asking where the shovel was.

    Over the past decade, while serving in the Information Technology Profession
    I've taken my sandbox brilliance to the workplace; removing as many posers
    as humanly possible. I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because
    I'm always right. This elite group of Certified Professionals should feel
    lucky to have someone like me join their ranks. Well either that or afraid,
    very very afraid. Muwahahaha! And for the record I prefer Male Whore. No
    wait that didn't sound right. I prefer Male Madame, uh I mean, oh.you know
    what I mean. And I must say I owe a debt of thanks to all the wannabes out
    there, if it were not for you, I'd have no where to liberate my enmity.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 13, 2005
  4. catwalker63

    adnoid Guest

    The Speech....

    Lame, so, so lame. what is the mcse coming to. And I
    thought that "what is the system idol process" was funny

    adnoid, Feb 14, 2005
  5. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    Re: The Speech....

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, adnoid climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Lame, so, so lame. what is the mcse coming to. And I
    > thought that "what is the system idol process" was funny

    System idol? Do you offer sacrifices to it?

    Goofball.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 14, 2005
  6. Re: The Speech....

    >System idol? Do you offer sacrifices to it?

    Is System Idol any relation to Billy?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 15, 2005
  7. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    Re: The Speech....

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>System idol? Do you offer sacrifices to it?

    > Is System Idol any relation to Billy?

    It's nice day

    for the...

    Right Wording!