    about it ?

    Who should i contact?

    Thanks in advance
    Hem, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Hem

    Genghis Khan Guest

    Did you confirmed your address on the MCP Website?

    Microsoft will ship your Kit until you confirm your address on the website.
    After that, it will take from 4 to 6 weeks for you to receive it

    Genghis Khan, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Hem

    Hem Guest

    yes i have confirmed it by logging into one.partnering web site of microsoft.

    any suggestions ?

    Hem, Jul 4, 2005
  4. Hem

    Jonas Guest

    Hi Hem,
    Try writing email to Microsoft Regional Service Center, email address you'll
    find in mcp web page. They will resend your kit. Hope this will help, good
    luck!

    Jonas

    Jonas, Jul 4, 2005
  5. Hem

    Kishore Guest

    Hi,

    I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please
    explain what does Starter Kit means. Is it a some kind of material(for
    the preparation of Certification) or other?

    Thanks
    Kishore.

    Kishore, Jul 6, 2005
  6. Hem

    kir Guest

    "Hem" wrote:

    > yes i have confirmed it by logging into one.partnering web site of microsoft.
    >
    > any suggestions ?
    >
    > "Genghis Khan" wrote:
    >
    > > Did you confirmed your address on the MCP Website?
    > >
    > > Microsoft will ship your Kit until you confirm your address on the website.
    > > After that, it will take from 4 to 6 weeks for you to receive it
    > >
    > > "Hem" <> wrote in message
    > > > hello ppl,
    > > >
    > > > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
    > > > microsoft.I have
    > > > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
    > > > about it ?
    > > >
    > > > Who should i contact?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks in advance

    my first mcp kits arrived at the fourth week!!
    I don't care about the welcome kits but to have my passed exam appear in my
    transcipt web site, that's better.
    kir, Jul 7, 2005
  7. Hem

    kir Guest

    "Kishore" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please
    > explain what does Starter Kit means. Is it a some kind of material(for
    > the preparation of Certification) or other?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Kishore.
    >

    > Hem wrote:
    > > hello ppl,
    > >
    > > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
    > > microsoft.I have
    > > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
    > > about it ?
    > >
    > > Who should i contact?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance

    I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please explain
    what does Starter Kit means.
    --> Well - don't get too excited about the starter kits. It's just a printed
    out certificate with a printed of Bill Gates's signature (I think that is the
    only one many of us want to see). But it is good to have it and put in a
    frame if you want. It includes a pin, a MCAD or MCP or MCSD credit card size
    with a printed of your name on the card, which easy to be erased (mine was
    damaged and the name on the card was not clear, never mind).

    What I mean by that was - as long as I see my pass exams listed on the
    Certificate web site, I am happy.

    Is it a some kind of material(for the preparation of Certification) or other?
    As I said - nothing much in that kit. But they need to give you some thing
    that you can touch and feel not just only a receipt that you have paid for
    sitting for the exam.
    kir, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Hem

    Sean Guest

    Same problem I called
    1-800-636-7544

    and got some help they say its coming in the next week. Its been about 2
    months for me as well.

    Sean, Jul 12, 2005
  9. Hem

    Sean Guest

    Yeah it contains a diploma, wallet card, pen and I think official transcripts
    you can print out your official transcripts online but I prefer the whole
    package!

    Sean, Jul 12, 2005
  10. Hem

    Kishore Guest

    thanx for the information Kir..
    Kishore, Jul 14, 2005
  11. Hem

    Sudar Guest

    Hi

    BTW if you have finished MCAD or MCDBA, you will get some discount
    coupons for Technet and MSDN subscriptions and a free i year issue of
    SQL Server Magazine.
    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD
    Sudar, Jul 19, 2005