    Are they going away; do you transfer or upgrade.

    Thanks in advance.
    Wynstructor
    wynne d, Mar 13, 2008

  2. "wynne d" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Hello,
    > I am a non-techie charged with administration of IT training. I am trying to
    > understand what's happening with MCSE and MCSA certification as we train a
    > fair number of learners for these certs.
    >
    > Are they going away; do you transfer or upgrade.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Wynstructor

    Really, I don't mean to be rude at all here but I'm confused. You are an
    I.T. Training Administrator and you do not know what's going on with the
    product you are selling? Assuming that you have MCTs on staff, I would
    hope they would know what's up with them.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 13, 2008

  3. wynne d

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:44:01 -0700, wynne d
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >I am a non-techie charged with administration of IT training. I am trying to
    >understand what's happening with MCSE and MCSA certification as we train a
    >fair number of learners for these certs.

    Some exams are being retired (those related to gaining Windows NT4 and
    Windows 2000 certs).
    Upgrade exams from Windows NT4 to Windows 2000 certs and from Windows
    2000 to Windows 2003 certs are being retired.
    Anyone holding a qualification/certification in Windows NT4 or Windows
    2000 will still be qualified, forever. If they wish to move on the a
    Windows 2003 or even 2008 based qualification they will need to start
    over from scratch.

    If you train anyone in Windows NT4 or Windows 2000 with the intention of
    getting them certified, don't bother to do so any longer.
    The same goes if any of your training is based on upgrading anyone to
    Windows 2003/2008 from an earlier product.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.mspx
    PAJ, Mar 13, 2008
  4. wynne d

    JaR Guest

    On 3/12/2008,wynne d had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > Hello,
    > I am a non-techie charged with administration of IT training. I am
    > trying to understand what's happening with MCSE and MCSA
    > certification as we train a fair number of learners for these certs.
    >
    > Are they going away; do you transfer or upgrade.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Wynstructor

    Oh, bloody hell. You've GOT to be kidding me.

    *wanders off muttering to self*

    --
    JaR
    Too much
    JaR, Mar 13, 2008
  5. wynne d

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Oh, bloody hell.

    You watched american idol last night didn't you?
    CBIC, Mar 13, 2008
  6. wynne d

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?d3lubmUgZA==?= <> wrote in

    > Hello,
    > I am a non-techie charged with administration of IT training. I am
    > trying to understand what's happening with MCSE and MCSA certification
    > as we train a fair number of learners for these certs.
    >
    > Are they going away; do you transfer or upgrade.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Wynstructor

    Is one of your employess named Dilbert?
    kpg, Mar 13, 2008
  7. wynne d

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:34:00 -0700, "JaR" <> wrote:

    >On 3/12/2008,wynne d had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >> I am a non-techie charged with administration of IT training. I am
    >> trying to understand what's happening with MCSE and MCSA
    >> certification as we train a fair number of learners for these certs.
    >>
    >> Are they going away; do you transfer or upgrade.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >> Wynstructor

    >Oh, bloody hell.

    How very British
    PAJ, Mar 13, 2008
  8. wynne d

    JaR Guest

    On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > Oh, bloody hell.

    > How very British

    Them's fightin' words, pardner.

    --
    JaR
    I need to stop watching public TV
    JaR, Mar 13, 2008
  9. wynne d

    JaR Guest

    On 3/13/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Oh, bloody hell.
    > >

    > You watched american idol last night didn't you?

    No.

    --
    JaR
    Not hardly
    JaR, Mar 13, 2008
  10. wynne d

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:28:59 -0700, "JaR" <> wrote:

    >On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> > Oh, bloody hell.

    >> How very British

    >Them's fightin' words, pardner.

    I say old chap, what sort of answer is that.
    Lets resolve this over a nice cup of rosey lee.
    PAJ, Mar 13, 2008
  11. wynne d

    JaR Guest

    On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:28:59 -0700, "JaR" <> wrote:
    >
    > > On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > >> How very British

    > > Them's fightin' words, pardner.

    > I say old chap, what sort of answer is that.
    > Lets resolve this over a nice cup of rosey lee.

    Make that a jug of bourbon and you're on ;-)

    --
    JaR
    Or some nice cask ale
    JaR, Mar 13, 2008
  12. wynne d

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:51:35 -0700, "JaR" <> wrote:

    >On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:28:59 -0700, "JaR" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    >> > Them's fightin' words, pardner.

    >> I say old chap, what sort of answer is that.
    >> Lets resolve this over a nice cup of rosey lee.

    >Make that a jug of bourbon and you're on ;-)

    bourbon, isn't that some sort of biscuit?
    PAJ, Mar 14, 2008
  13. wynne d

    JaR Guest

    On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:51:35 -0700, "JaR" <> wrote:
    >
    > > On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > >> I say old chap, what sort of answer is that.
    > >> Lets resolve this over a nice cup of rosey lee.

    > > Make that a jug of bourbon and you're on ;-)

    > bourbon, isn't that some sort of biscuit?

    Your cookies come in a jug?

    How very odd.

    I got some in a tin, but they ain't bourbon, they're some kinda
    shortbread.

    Prolly go good with yer cuppa rosey, though.

    --
    JaR
    Deliberately obtuse
    JaR, Mar 14, 2008
  14. wynne d

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:56:15 -0700, "JaR" <> wrote:

    >On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:51:35 -0700, "JaR" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > On 3/13/2008,PAJ had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    >> > Make that a jug of bourbon and you're on ;-)

    >> bourbon, isn't that some sort of biscuit?

    >Your cookies come in a jug?

    Nope, they come in a Jar.

    >How very odd.
    >
    >I got some in a tin, but they ain't bourbon, they're some kinda
    >shortbread.
    >
    >Prolly go good with yer cuppa rosey, though.

    Oh yes :)
    PAJ, Mar 14, 2008