still trying to decide

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dudley Hanks, May 29, 2010.

  1. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    Dudley Hanks, May 29, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Dudley Hanks

    Nervous Nick Guest

    Nervous Nick, May 29, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Dudley Hanks

    Vance Guest

    On May 29, 1:19 am, Jeff Jones <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg

    >
    > >Will we ever get it right?

    >
    > >Take Care,
    > >Dudley

    >
    > It just gets sadder and sadder.


    But it does give someone like you with no talent, skill or appreciable
    knowledge something to aspire to.

    Vance
     
    Vance, May 29, 2010
    #3
  4. Dudley Hanks

    Vance Guest

    On May 29, 4:15 am, Jeff Jones <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 29 May 2010 03:58:27 -0700 (PDT), Vance <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > >On May 29, 1:19 am, Jeff Jones <> wrote:
    > >> On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"

    >
    > >> <> wrote:
    > >> >http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg

    >
    > >> >Will we ever get it right?

    >
    > >> >Take Care,
    > >> >Dudley

    >
    > >> It just gets sadder and sadder.

    >
    > >But it does give someone like you with no talent, skill or appreciable
    > >knowledge something to aspire to.

    >
    > >Vance

    >
    > Are you still upset to learn that you can only create poorly done tourists'
    > crapshots? I thought so.
    >
    > Those wacky oversaturated buildings tilted every which way were a good
    > laugh. I don't think I've ever seen tourists' crapshots done so badly
    > before.- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    And they're still so much better than anything you can do that, again,
    you have a level of accomplishment to aspire to.

    Vance
     
    Vance, May 29, 2010
    #4
  5. Dudley Hanks

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sat, 29 May 2010 03:19:16 -0500, Jeff Jones <>
    wrote:
    : On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    : <> wrote:
    :
    : >http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    : >
    : >Will we ever get it right?
    : >
    : >Take Care,
    : >Dudley
    :
    : It just gets sadder and sadder.

    Dudley's handicap is that he's nearly blind. He overcomes it as best he can.

    Your handicap is that you're insane. You don't overcome it at all.

    Quite possibly, Dudley is the luckier of the two.

    Bob
     
    Robert Coe, May 29, 2010
    #5
  6. Robert Coe wrote:
    > On Sat, 29 May 2010 03:19:16 -0500, Jeff Jones <>
    > wrote:
    > : On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    > : <> wrote:
    > :
    > : >http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    > : >
    > : >Will we ever get it right?


    > :
    > : It just gets sadder and sadder.
    >
    > Dudley's handicap is that he's nearly blind. He overcomes it as best he can.
    >
    > Your handicap is that you're insane. You don't overcome it at all.
    >
    > Quite possibly, Dudley is the luckier of the two.


    Yes, indeed.

    The pest of many names is not insane most likely, but is consumed by
    such hate and fear that he's frozen in a pattern of anonymous, hateful
    and frequent harassment of any who'll respond. Er, well, maybe that's
    one definition of insane..

    --
    John McWilliams
     
    John McWilliams, May 29, 2010
    #6
  7. Dudley Hanks

    Vance Guest

    On May 29, 7:33 am, John McWilliams <> wrote:
    > Robert Coe wrote:
    > > On Sat, 29 May 2010 03:19:16 -0500, Jeff Jones <>
    > > wrote:
    > > : On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    > > : <> wrote:
    > > :
    > > : >http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    > > : >
    > > : >Will we ever get it right?
    > > :
    > > : It just gets sadder and sadder.

    >
    > > Dudley's handicap is that he's nearly blind. He overcomes it as best he can.

    >
    > > Your handicap is that you're insane. You don't overcome it at all.

    >
    > > Quite possibly, Dudley is the luckier of the two.

    >
    > Yes, indeed.
    >
    > The pest of many names is not insane most likely, but is consumed by
    > such hate and fear that he's frozen in a pattern of anonymous, hateful
    > and frequent harassment of any who'll respond. Er, well, maybe that's
    > one definition of insane..
    >
    > --
    > John McWilliams- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    He's not insane, but his posts across several forums display a
    personality that combines characteristics of both narssisistic and
    antisocial personality disorders. Of the two, the antisocial
    characteristics are more forward, but the foundation may be in the
    weak ego structure indicated by the narssisistic tendency.

    Vance
     
    Vance, May 29, 2010
    #7
  8. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Nervous Nick" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    On May 29, 12:07 am, "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote:
    > http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    >
    > Will we ever get it right?


    Take the fucking camera out of the way and maybe you'll beable to get
    a bite out of the thing.

    Sheesh.

    --
    YOP...


    But then, what challenge would there be? :)

    Take Care,
    Dudley
     
    Dudley Hanks, May 29, 2010
    #8
  9. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    >>
    >>Will we ever get it right?
    >>
    >>Take Care,
    >>Dudley
    >>

    >
    > It just gets sadder and sadder.
    >


    Your just PO'd you didn't shoot it...

    Take Care,
    Dudley
     
    Dudley Hanks, May 29, 2010
    #9
  10. Vance wrote:
    > On May 29, 7:33 am, John McWilliams <> wrote:


    >> The pest of many names is not insane most likely, but is consumed by
    >> such hate and fear that he's frozen in a pattern of anonymous, hateful
    >> and frequent harassment of any who'll respond. Er, well, maybe that's
    >> one definition of insane..


    >
    > He's not insane, but his posts across several forums display a
    > personality that combines characteristics of both narssisistic and
    > antisocial personality disorders. Of the two, the antisocial
    > characteristics are more forward, but the foundation may be in the
    > weak ego structure indicated by the narssisistic tendency.


    No argument.
    Do you realize, Vance, that a number of usenet folk won't see your posts
    as you're using Google to post from?

    --
    john mcwilliams
     
    John McWilliams, May 29, 2010
    #10
  11. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > On Sat, 29 May 2010 15:43:29 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    >>>>
    >>>>Will we ever get it right?
    >>>>
    >>>>Take Care,
    >>>>Dudley
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> It just gets sadder and sadder.
    >>>

    >>
    >>Your just PO'd you didn't shoot it...
    >>
    >>Take Care,
    >>Dudley
    >>

    >
    > Yeah, that's it. I'm upset because I didn't manage to create the worst
    > possible crapshot of a blurry apple, blurry fingers, some tacky upholstery
    > and an overexposed blank living-room wall. What a masterpiece! Created by
    > someone who can't even tell where his left and right hands are because
    > there's no part of any of the image that says, "this is the subject I'm
    > trying to shoot". Damn, I'm so envious. Any 2 year-old randomly pressing
    > the shutter button could have done better than you. When are you going to
    > learn, any of you, that you CANNOT depend on auto-focus, auto-exposure, or
    > ANY auto modes on any camera? This is why you'll never be a photographer.
    > No camera firmware programmer in the world is going to be able to turn you
    > into a photographer.
    >
    > Okay, enough of entertaining twit trolls like you. I have far better
    > things
    > to do than give attention to the terminally self-deluded.
    >
    >
    >


    Who says I wanted the focus on the apple / fingers?

    The title was "Still trying to decide," which alludes back to the old Adam /
    Eve episode. Given the title, the apple indicates the choice between good
    and evil, nature and commerce, the simple life and the good life. That
    choice isn't alway easy / clear.

    The partial glimpse of the over-exposed wall and furniture in the background
    represent our tendency to put too much emphasis on comfort and security,
    over-looking the ethics of our choice, which is why the apple isn't clear.

    Isn't it interesting how the non-traditional use of photographic elements
    can produce a distinct impression.

    But, you'll probably never put that much thought into a production image,
    let alone a test shot...

    Take Care,
    Dudley
     
    Dudley Hanks, May 29, 2010
    #11
  12. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:14:20 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>news:eek:...
    >>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 15:43:29 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>>>news:...
    >>>>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Will we ever get it right?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Take Care,
    >>>>>>Dudley
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> It just gets sadder and sadder.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Your just PO'd you didn't shoot it...
    >>>>
    >>>>Take Care,
    >>>>Dudley
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Yeah, that's it. I'm upset because I didn't manage to create the worst
    >>> possible crapshot of a blurry apple, blurry fingers, some tacky
    >>> upholstery
    >>> and an overexposed blank living-room wall. What a masterpiece! Created
    >>> by
    >>> someone who can't even tell where his left and right hands are because
    >>> there's no part of any of the image that says, "this is the subject I'm
    >>> trying to shoot". Damn, I'm so envious. Any 2 year-old randomly pressing
    >>> the shutter button could have done better than you. When are you going
    >>> to
    >>> learn, any of you, that you CANNOT depend on auto-focus, auto-exposure,
    >>> or
    >>> ANY auto modes on any camera? This is why you'll never be a
    >>> photographer.
    >>> No camera firmware programmer in the world is going to be able to turn
    >>> you
    >>> into a photographer.
    >>>
    >>> Okay, enough of entertaining twit trolls like you. I have far better
    >>> things
    >>> to do than give attention to the terminally self-deluded.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>Who says I wanted the focus on the apple / fingers?
    >>
    >>The title was "Still trying to decide," which alludes back to the old Adam
    >>/
    >>Eve episode. Given the title, the apple indicates the choice between good
    >>and evil, nature and commerce, the simple life and the good life. That
    >>choice isn't alway easy / clear.
    >>
    >>The partial glimpse of the over-exposed wall and furniture in the
    >>background
    >>represent our tendency to put too much emphasis on comfort and security,
    >>over-looking the ethics of our choice, which is why the apple isn't clear.
    >>
    >>Isn't it interesting how the non-traditional use of photographic elements
    >>can produce a distinct impression.
    >>
    >>But, you'll probably never put that much thought into a production image,
    >>let alone a test shot...
    >>
    >>Take Care,
    >>Dudley
    >>

    >
    > If you have to explain a photo (or in your case, invent stories to try to
    > justify why you're a failure as a photographer), then you have failed.
    > Either way.
    >
    > Why don't you go bother your daughter for attention? Or has she had enough
    > of your bullshit too?
    >
    >
    >


    So, Da Vinci is a failure because people are still debating the Mona Lisa?
    By your logic, everybody should just "know" what it's all about?

    You should really think about what you say before you contradict yourself
    all the time...

    Take Care,
    Dudley
     
    Dudley Hanks, May 29, 2010
    #12
  13. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:22:25 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:14:20 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>>>news:eek:...
    >>>>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 15:43:29 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>>>>>news:...
    >>>>>>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>>>>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Will we ever get it right?
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Take Care,
    >>>>>>>>Dudley
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> It just gets sadder and sadder.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Your just PO'd you didn't shoot it...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Take Care,
    >>>>>>Dudley
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Yeah, that's it. I'm upset because I didn't manage to create the worst
    >>>>> possible crapshot of a blurry apple, blurry fingers, some tacky
    >>>>> upholstery
    >>>>> and an overexposed blank living-room wall. What a masterpiece! Created
    >>>>> by
    >>>>> someone who can't even tell where his left and right hands are because
    >>>>> there's no part of any of the image that says, "this is the subject
    >>>>> I'm
    >>>>> trying to shoot". Damn, I'm so envious. Any 2 year-old randomly
    >>>>> pressing
    >>>>> the shutter button could have done better than you. When are you going
    >>>>> to
    >>>>> learn, any of you, that you CANNOT depend on auto-focus,
    >>>>> auto-exposure,
    >>>>> or
    >>>>> ANY auto modes on any camera? This is why you'll never be a
    >>>>> photographer.
    >>>>> No camera firmware programmer in the world is going to be able to turn
    >>>>> you
    >>>>> into a photographer.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Okay, enough of entertaining twit trolls like you. I have far better
    >>>>> things
    >>>>> to do than give attention to the terminally self-deluded.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Who says I wanted the focus on the apple / fingers?
    >>>>
    >>>>The title was "Still trying to decide," which alludes back to the old
    >>>>Adam
    >>>>/
    >>>>Eve episode. Given the title, the apple indicates the choice between
    >>>>good
    >>>>and evil, nature and commerce, the simple life and the good life. That
    >>>>choice isn't alway easy / clear.
    >>>>
    >>>>The partial glimpse of the over-exposed wall and furniture in the
    >>>>background
    >>>>represent our tendency to put too much emphasis on comfort and security,
    >>>>over-looking the ethics of our choice, which is why the apple isn't
    >>>>clear.
    >>>>
    >>>>Isn't it interesting how the non-traditional use of photographic
    >>>>elements
    >>>>can produce a distinct impression.
    >>>>
    >>>>But, you'll probably never put that much thought into a production
    >>>>image,
    >>>>let alone a test shot...
    >>>>
    >>>>Take Care,
    >>>>Dudley
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> If you have to explain a photo (or in your case, invent stories to try
    >>> to
    >>> justify why you're a failure as a photographer), then you have failed.
    >>> Either way.
    >>>
    >>> Why don't you go bother your daughter for attention? Or has she had
    >>> enough
    >>> of your bullshit too?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>So, Da Vinci is a failure because people are still debating the Mona Lisa?
    >>By your logic, everybody should just "know" what it's all about?

    >
    > Da Vinci wasn't a failure, because he didn't sit there like a whiny baby
    > trying to make excuses for what he was trying to paint. Nor did he include
    > paragraphs of text trying to convince others that what they are seeing is
    > different than what he had intended.. Those that are wasting their lives
    > debating his art are the failures. Just as you are.
    >
    > YOU ARE NOT AN ARTIST! BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. Get that through
    > your fuckin' thick skull. You're a lame crapshooter who can't even see
    > what
    > he's snapping off with his auto-everything cameras. That's all you are and
    > will ever be.
    >
    > Oh, and a troll on usenet. That too. That's all you are.
    >
    > Why oh why did Gates have to include "accessibility" modes in his
    > software?
    > Now we have to put up with delusional twits like you.
    >
    >


    I must have struck a nerve with that last comment...

    :)

    Anyway, think about it (if you can), I title a pic "still trying to decide,"
    which contains an apple as the largest element. Most, sane, people with any
    kind of art / literature / religious background (which you profess to
    possess) will automatically think "Adam and Eve" / "The Fall of Man," etc...
    But, you don't...

    Instead, you accuse me of "inventing" a rationale for a pic I've already
    labelled with a title that points in the direction of my explanation...

    Then, you go off on a rant about Da Vinci being so great because your own
    logic paints him and I in a similar light? And, your logic makes my
    explanation / image seem rather, er, well, artistic?

    Now, GR, you've gone from making yourself look like a bigot to making
    yourself look like a completely bigotted airhead...

    Thanks, you're making me look good ... ;)

    Trolling trolls is SOOOO much fun... ;)

    Take Care,
    Dudley
     
    Dudley Hanks, May 29, 2010
    #13
  14. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:48:06 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:22:25 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>>>news:...
    >>>>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:14:20 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>>>>>news:eek:...
    >>>>>>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 15:43:29 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>>>>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>"Jeff Jones" <> wrote in message
    >>>>>>>>news:...
    >>>>>>>>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 05:07:56 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
    >>>>>>>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/StillTrying.jpg
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>Will we ever get it right?
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>Take Care,
    >>>>>>>>>>Dudley
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> It just gets sadder and sadder.
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Your just PO'd you didn't shoot it...
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Take Care,
    >>>>>>>>Dudley
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Yeah, that's it. I'm upset because I didn't manage to create the
    >>>>>>> worst
    >>>>>>> possible crapshot of a blurry apple, blurry fingers, some tacky
    >>>>>>> upholstery
    >>>>>>> and an overexposed blank living-room wall. What a masterpiece!
    >>>>>>> Created
    >>>>>>> by
    >>>>>>> someone who can't even tell where his left and right hands are
    >>>>>>> because
    >>>>>>> there's no part of any of the image that says, "this is the subject
    >>>>>>> I'm
    >>>>>>> trying to shoot". Damn, I'm so envious. Any 2 year-old randomly
    >>>>>>> pressing
    >>>>>>> the shutter button could have done better than you. When are you
    >>>>>>> going
    >>>>>>> to
    >>>>>>> learn, any of you, that you CANNOT depend on auto-focus,
    >>>>>>> auto-exposure,
    >>>>>>> or
    >>>>>>> ANY auto modes on any camera? This is why you'll never be a
    >>>>>>> photographer.
    >>>>>>> No camera firmware programmer in the world is going to be able to
    >>>>>>> turn
    >>>>>>> you
    >>>>>>> into a photographer.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Okay, enough of entertaining twit trolls like you. I have far better
    >>>>>>> things
    >>>>>>> to do than give attention to the terminally self-deluded.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Who says I wanted the focus on the apple / fingers?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>The title was "Still trying to decide," which alludes back to the old
    >>>>>>Adam
    >>>>>>/
    >>>>>>Eve episode. Given the title, the apple indicates the choice between
    >>>>>>good
    >>>>>>and evil, nature and commerce, the simple life and the good life.
    >>>>>>That
    >>>>>>choice isn't alway easy / clear.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>The partial glimpse of the over-exposed wall and furniture in the
    >>>>>>background
    >>>>>>represent our tendency to put too much emphasis on comfort and
    >>>>>>security,
    >>>>>>over-looking the ethics of our choice, which is why the apple isn't
    >>>>>>clear.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Isn't it interesting how the non-traditional use of photographic
    >>>>>>elements
    >>>>>>can produce a distinct impression.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>But, you'll probably never put that much thought into a production
    >>>>>>image,
    >>>>>>let alone a test shot...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Take Care,
    >>>>>>Dudley
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> If you have to explain a photo (or in your case, invent stories to try
    >>>>> to
    >>>>> justify why you're a failure as a photographer), then you have failed.
    >>>>> Either way.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Why don't you go bother your daughter for attention? Or has she had
    >>>>> enough
    >>>>> of your bullshit too?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>So, Da Vinci is a failure because people are still debating the Mona
    >>>>Lisa?
    >>>>By your logic, everybody should just "know" what it's all about?
    >>>
    >>> Da Vinci wasn't a failure, because he didn't sit there like a whiny baby
    >>> trying to make excuses for what he was trying to paint. Nor did he
    >>> include
    >>> paragraphs of text trying to convince others that what they are seeing
    >>> is
    >>> different than what he had intended.. Those that are wasting their lives
    >>> debating his art are the failures. Just as you are.
    >>>
    >>> YOU ARE NOT AN ARTIST! BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. Get that
    >>> through
    >>> your fuckin' thick skull. You're a lame crapshooter who can't even see
    >>> what
    >>> he's snapping off with his auto-everything cameras. That's all you are
    >>> and
    >>> will ever be.
    >>>
    >>> Oh, and a troll on usenet. That too. That's all you are.
    >>>
    >>> Why oh why did Gates have to include "accessibility" modes in his
    >>> software?
    >>> Now we have to put up with delusional twits like you.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>I must have struck a nerve with that last comment...
    >>
    >>:)
    >>
    >>Anyway, think about it (if you can), I title a pic "still trying to
    >>decide,"
    >>which contains an apple as the largest element. Most, sane, people with
    >>any
    >>kind of art / literature / religious background (which you profess to
    >>possess) will automatically think "Adam and Eve" / "The Fall of Man,"
    >>etc...
    >>But, you don't...
    >>
    >>Instead, you accuse me of "inventing" a rationale for a pic I've already
    >>labelled with a title that points in the direction of my explanation...
    >>
    >>Then, you go off on a rant about Da Vinci being so great because your own
    >>logic paints him and I in a similar light? And, your logic makes my
    >>explanation / image seem rather, er, well, artistic?
    >>
    >>Now, GR, you've gone from making yourself look like a bigot to making
    >>yourself look like a completely bigotted airhead...
    >>
    >>Thanks, you're making me look good ... ;)
    >>
    >>Trolling trolls is SOOOO much fun... ;)
    >>
    >>Take Care,
    >>Dudley
    >>

    >
    > The only advice left for you ... seek out practitioners that prescribe
    > anti-psychotic medications. Your refusal to accept your station in life
    > now
    > has left you 100% delusional.
    >
    > Excuse me while I go visit rec.arts.dancing and now discuss the same thing
    > with a quadriplegic who insists he's going to be a great ballet dancer one
    > day if only he keeps flopping around on the floor long enough.
    >
    > His problem is identical to yours.
    >


    Ah, GR, / LOL / Jerry / Jeff, don't go away jus' 'cause ya made yerself look
    like an idyit...

    Show me some of that incredible intellect that helped you retire at 25!

    I'm really hoping you can teach me something, about the art / science of
    photography ... After all, you've clearly demonstrated how much thought you
    put into the area... ;)

    Take Care,
    Dudley

    PS, wish the guy luck from me... I hope everybody gets a chance to live
    THEIR dream, especially those who won't let convention limit their
    aspirations...
     
    Dudley Hanks, May 29, 2010
    #14
  15. Dudley Hanks

    Vance Guest

    On May 29, 8:43 am, John McWilliams <> wrote:
    > Vance wrote:
    > > On May 29, 7:33 am, John McWilliams <> wrote:
    > >> The pest of many names is not insane most likely, but is consumed by
    > >> such hate and fear that he's frozen in a pattern of anonymous, hateful
    > >> and frequent harassment of any who'll respond. Er, well, maybe that's
    > >> one definition of insane..

    >
    > > He's not insane, but his posts across several forums display a
    > > personality that combines characteristics of both narssisistic and
    > > antisocial personality disorders.  Of the two, the antisocial
    > > characteristics are more forward, but the foundation may be in the
    > > weak ego structure indicated by the narssisistic tendency.

    >
    > No argument.
    > Do you realize, Vance, that a number of usenet folk won't see your posts
    > as you're using Google to post from?
    >
    > --
    > john mcwilliams


    I know, but usenet isn't that important to me. Google is convenient
    and provides all the functionality that I need. If I'm flltered out,
    so be it. I haven't got anything at stake.

    Vance
     
    Vance, May 29, 2010
    #15
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Jim S.
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    544
  2. Jeff Greenfield

    trying to decide between Canon A80 and Canon G5

    Jeff Greenfield, Dec 5, 2003, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    355
    Iain Pendry
    Dec 16, 2003
  3. The Spectre
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    357
    Jeff Shoaf
    Feb 10, 2004
  4. Cynthia P

    Trying to decide on my upgrade... Oly C-5050 vs. C-8080

    Cynthia P, Nov 25, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    319
    Cynthia P
    Nov 25, 2004
  5. Norm

    Still trying to decide A95 vs E550

    Norm, Dec 10, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    265
    Amamba
    Jan 2, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page