Still some aftertaste in Aspartame, even after 30+ years...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thanatoid, Sep 8, 2010.

  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    thanatoid, Sep 8, 2010

  2. "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9DECC3FA8FEC2thanexit@81.169.183.62...
    > http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drinks-lead-premature-births-
    > 2270080
    >
    > --
    > Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
    > reality.

    Anything with that asspurtum or that acesulfame [?] I avoid like the uber
    plague.
    It never tasted anything other than totally wrong ..
    Its everywhere, it's in everything!
    That leaves regular coca cola & a few other things as a soft drink option
    for the most part.
    All that sugar. o well ..
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 8, 2010

  3. thanatoid

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 00:15:55 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

    > http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drinks-lead-premature-births- 2270080

    Quit drinking it long ago. Now soft drinks with Splenda or equiv like
    Diet Rite. Was never a fan of cola. Now drinking Glaceau vitaminwater
    ZERO grape-raspberry.

    Meat Plow, Sep 8, 2010
  4. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <>
    wrote in news:i675t8$bql$:

    > thanatoid <> pinched out a steaming
    > pile of<Xns9DECC3FA8FEC2thanexit@81.169.183.62>:
    >
    >> http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drinks-lead-premature-birth
    >> s- 2270080
    >>

    > Yeah I cut it out. Its in some "sugarless" gum, fyi.

    It's in ALMOST EVERYTHING. Read the labels on your ///regular///
    (NOT sugar-free) Jello.

    They have recently started adding aspartame and/or acesulfame
    and/or neotame to almost everything, since they are much cheaper
    than sugar, let alone honey.

    Oh, and they taste better.

    *And* they're ///good for you///.

    thanatoid, Sep 8, 2010
  5. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    thanatoid, Sep 8, 2010
  6. thanatoid

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Sep 8, 2010
  7. thanatoid

    NotMe Guest

    "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 00:15:55 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drinks-lead-premature-births- 2270080

    > Quit drinking it long ago. Now soft drinks with Splenda or equiv like
    > Diet Rite. Was never a fan of cola. Now drinking Glaceau vitaminwater
    > ZERO grape-raspberry.

    Ice water with a shot of fresh lemon or lime is my choice. Aside from the
    non toxic drink saves a chunk of change,.
    NotMe, Sep 8, 2010
  8. thanatoid wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f <>
    > wrote in news:i675t8$bql$:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> This is interesting:
    >>
    >> http://www.topnews.in/tata-nano-becoming-richmans-luxury-227
    >> 2928 Cute little cars.

    > It's even more interesting that no one seems to even /look/ at
    > stuff like *this* anymore:
    >
    > http://www.topnews.in/microsoft-cofounder-paul-allen-sues-
    > google-apple-nine-others-web-patent-breach-2271178

    Thats been on Wired and OS News and Slashdot. The media isnt interested
    (teevee) in anything that dosnt involve guns, explosions, divorce or
    killings.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 8, 2010