    Posted by JongWoo Chung
    [MCP] _ KOREA _
    --

    J.W.C, Jan 14, 2004

  2. J.W.C

    RVB Guest

    Vue has me posted as taken also, on the " 071-272
    Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Applications on a
    Microsoft Windows Desktop" but someone screwed the pooch
    somewhere and didn't record that I took the first one the
    week prior of beta (" 071-271 Supporting Users and
    Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating
    System "). I have cases pending with MIcrosoft, VUE
    testing, and the local company that issued the test...

    Nonetheless, they told me "We have had technical
    difficulties, hence not posting results".

    RVB, Jan 14, 2004