    salesman (seemed more reliable than most) that Canon does less, Kodak
    does more. Can anyone add to this list, or even dispute it?
    Thanks!

    salgud, Aug 15, 2005

  2. salgud

    wavelength Guest

    I think that (non-empirical) from what I rememer Konica Minolta cameras
    are generally very faithful to true color representation.

    imaging-resource.com does a lot of reviews using Imatest to get true
    color mapping variance. I'd head over there and check out the models
    you're condsidering.

    wavelength, Aug 15, 2005

  3. salgud

    salgud Guest

    wavelength wrote:
    > I think that (non-empirical) from what I rememer Konica Minolta cameras
    > are generally very faithful to true color representation.
    >
    > imaging-resource.com does a lot of reviews using Imatest to get true
    > color mapping variance. I'd head over there and check out the models
    > you're condsidering.

    Thanks for your reply. Will check out the KM's in particular. I have
    been looking at reviews and at sample photos all over the place, was
    just hoping to narrow the field a bit!

    salgud, Aug 16, 2005