    candidate history still shows the exam as "Pending". I also haven't received
    any confirmation e-mail from microsoft to access the MCP site. What's going
    on?
    Dr Nova, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Call Prometric

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 23, 2005

  3. Same thing here, what I did was to call MS and get my MCP ID# - after which
    you can visit the migration page and associate your .net passport (or
    create one if you don't have any) with your MCP ID. The rest is simple;
    after you are able to log-on/ gain access to the MCP site you can then
    request your welcome kit. I hope this helps, by the way CONGRATULATIONS!

    PS: Like the Rev (MCT) mentioned earlier, it wouldn't hurt to also call and
    yell at someone at Prometric.
    ScriptomaniacT, Mar 6, 2005