    Have been mailing many times to prometric and Microsoft. Both tell me I
    should contact the other again and again .....

    Anyone out there with same problem?
    Jasper, Oct 10, 2007

  2. Jasper

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Jasper,

    I took that exam on December 22nd and then again on April 2. I passed it
    both times :) To confirm whether you passed or not log onto Prometric and
    check your Candidate History. You can also call them and ask for a copy of
    the transcript, but if you have not heard then my suspicion is that you did
    not pass.

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
    ---

    Montreal MCT, Oct 10, 2007

  3. Jasper

    Jasper Guest

    Hi M.
    Good for you that you know that you passed both beta-exams.

    My problem is that Prometric Candidate History still shows 'Tested' on both
    exams, and that there is still no trace of exams on Microsoft transcript.
    I already called and mailed both of them many many times.
    Always same answer from Prometric : "Beta exams are to be scored by
    Microsoft. We cannot give result or score-report. Please contact Microsoft
    ...."
    Answer from Microsoft : "We need a score report from Prometric. We cannot
    update transcript. Please contact Prometric...."

    So I was wondering : I am the only 'unlucky' guy with this problem or are
    there other mcdst's out there who have or had the same problem.
    Jasper, Oct 12, 2007
  4. Jasper

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Jasper,

    Unfortunately beta exams are given 'as-is'. There is no guarantee of
    anything, and if for some reason you fell through the cracks (as you seem to
    have) then you might be out of luck. I am going to e-mail a contact at
    Microsoft Learning to ask for certain, but for that please take the
    conversation off-line and contact me through my website at
    http://mitchgarvis.com.

    Hopefully I can help.

    Best regards,

    Montreal MCT, Oct 15, 2007